Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

The octopus woman swerved her beefy hand in the air gesturing towards Snooki and Deena. Out of thin air something long and dark green appeared. It circled the two girls like a snake and then constricted around them. The long stretch was slimy and cold. The girls opened their mouths to scream but the snake like thing stretched longer and wrapped itself around their mouths muting them.

“don’t worry darlings, its just seaweed.” the sea witch said “I just want to have a word with my mermaid friend here.”

Snooki and Deena struggled against the seaweed. But the the more they struggled the tighter the seaweed became.

“I came here to claim my prize darling” Ursula turned to Ariel “you see, I'm not contempt with just your voice. I have decided that the price of legs and lugs is too great for just that. I have come to claim your youth. You might not be able to tell but I am not as young as I was once.” Ursula pursed her red lips. “but you darling. You have more than enough youth to go around. I just want some of it”

Ursula extend her arm and from thin air a seashell fell onto her opened hand. It was attached to a long, thin, gold chain. The seashell glowed white. Ariel realized what this shell was. It was the shell where Ursula had stored Ariels voice. Ursula pulled on the chain and held it up. With a swift movement she placed the necklace over Ariels head, the chain fell around her neck. The seashell dangled close to her throat.

“now darling, tell me. Do you agree to our new arrangement? You get to keep your legs for a little bit of your youth? Other wise the deal is off”

Ariel stared in horror and shook her head.

Ursula gripped ariel with her black tentacles and shook her.

“stop! Please!” Ariel shouted.

I could talk? How is this possible she thought.

“thats right darling. You can speak. As long as you wear this necklace you will be able to use your voice. Don't get too accustomed. I simply need you to say you agree to our new terms and I will be on my way with your voice and youth. In return you can live up here freely. Never have to answer to anyone.” Ursula watched Ariel eagerly/

“no!” Ariel shouted. “we had a deal”

“YES!” Ursula retorted enraged “but things have changed. I have bigger plans. I am making a new contract”

“and if I don’t agree?” Ariel asked with defiance in her tone.

“well darling” Ursula said nonchalant “if you don’t agree I take you back into the ocean and drown you along with your new friends here.

Snooki and Deena muffled screamed through the seaweed when they heard what the octopus woman had just said. They struggled harder against the seaweed. Fear stricken they looked at each other. The octopus woman continued to exchange words with the red head. Snooki made out a few strange terms being exchanged like Mermaid and voice exchanged for legs. Undersea kingdom and she was pretty sure she heard the redhead call the octopus woman an evil sea bitch. Or it might have been witch. Either way Snooki thought she was going to die. She began to bite through the seaweed that had wrapped around her mouth.

Deena noticed Snooki and mimicked her action. She chewed on her seaweed until finally it broke. Her mouth free she mouthed words to Snooki.

“Bite through my seaweed” she whisperd.

Snooki had broken the seaweed on her mouth as well.

“no” she mouthed “YOU bite through mine”