Awaken

I sat on my bed, staring at my phone. Maxxie hasn't called since I've waken up. 

Why hasn't he called?

"Honey? I brought you dinner." My mum walked in with a tray,

I smiled in thanks as she placed the tray on my bed, "Your doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Hopefully they have some way to treat your voice."

I nodded and mum kissed my head before leaving the room. Quickly finishing my dinner, I brought the tray down and grabbed the whiteboard from the fridge,

'Are you sure Maxxie got your message?'

Mum walked over and framed my face with her hands, "Yes, baby. Maybe he needs some time to come around. It was traumatizing to see you in that bed."

I erased my message before writing a new one, 'I was in a coma for three months. You'd think he'd be happy to see me.'

"It's probably better that he's gone, Annabelle. He was the reason why you were out in the first place. Now go get some rest."

I sighed before erasing the board and putting it back on the fridge and getting back up to my bedroom.

...

"There's a surgery we can do. And a few weeks after the procedure, she should be able to talk again." Dr. Richards said.

"That's great." My mum smiled, looking over at me, "How soon can we do it?"

"Next week, if you're free."

"Of course." My mum answered and she stood up, shaking the doctor's hand.

I shook it also before leaving.

"I heard Tony's doing better." She said in the car on the way home.

I nodded and looked out the window. I'm happy that he's doing better. He received most of the damage from the accident. Everyone thought he would become a vegetable.

My mum reached over and tucked some hair behind my ear and I moved away,

"Aren't you excited for the procedure?"

I shrugged.

"You'll be able to talk again, sweetie." She smiled.

I shrugged once again. We came to a stop at a stoplight and I looked down at my phone. I took off my seat belt and ran out of the car and down the street,

"Annie!"

Once I made sure I lost my mum, I opened my phone and called Maxxie,

"Annie? Annie?! Annie, are you there?" Maxxie sighed, "Say something, please, if you're there."

I quickly hung up, realizing I couldn't say anything. I ran towards Maxxie's house and rang the doorbell,

Jackie answered and smiled, "Maxxie! You have a guest!"

Maxxie came down the stairs in a Superman outfit and stopped when he saw me.

"Annie?" He ran towards me, "Annie!"

He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around in the air, 

"You're okay." Maxxie smiled, "Your mum wouldn't let me in to see you after your accident. How long have you been awake?"

I frowned at him and took a step back.

"Annie?"

I took out my phone and texted him,

'The accident took away my voice.'

He looked down at his phone before looking back at me,

"I'm so sorry, Annie." Maxxie kissed my head before he smiled, "You want to go out with me tonight? There's this party, and we're supposed to dress like movie characters."

I nodded and he dragged me into the house,

"Great!"

...

That night, after the party, Maxxie brought me over to his place. We went inside his room after saying goodnight to his parents.

Maxxie sat me down on his bed before taking off my shoes for me. I lifted my arms up before he stripped off my shirt and I shimmied out of my jeans.

Walking over to his wardrobe, I clipped off my bra before grabbing one of his shirts. I walked back over to his bed and laid down.

I watched as Maxxie took off his Superman outfit and then his underwear. I rolled my eyes when he smirked and raised his eyebrows at me.

Soon after he got into the bed and wrapped his arm around me,

"Good night, Annie. I'm glad you're okay."

Good night, Maxxie, I thought before closing my eyes.

______________________________

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the story! I just wanted to say thanks for the 1.3K reads. I also wanted to ask you guys something. I have many stories ready to publish but I don't know which one I should do. So, I'm leaving the decision up to you guys.

The Fosters-Jesus Foster

Gossip Girl-Nate Archibad

Degrassi: Next Generation

Star Wars- Kylo Ren

Shadowhunters- Alec Lightwood

Man of Steel- Clark Kent

Stranger Things- Johnathan Byers

The Princess Diaries

Buffy the Vampire Slayer- Spike

Teen Wolf- Jordan Parrish

I told you guys I had a lot of stories to publish. Leave a comment saying which one you would like to see!