"I felt like I was in a Scooby-Doo episode"

Anette P.O.V.

            I had to say, my plan to get Adam to come crawling to me on his knees is working out way better than I had expected.

            Since we got back from the cabin, I feel as if I redeemed myself form Adam’s whole under-the-blanket-finger-frenzy stunt.

            I couldn’t even enjoy the trip home with everyone because my skin was still on fire from his touch and my mind was whirling in anger. I spent the majority of the time glaring at the back of his head as he tried to block out the noise of Jenna’s voice. I swear, even a hangover couldn’t stop that girl from belting out Beyoncé.

            So, I spent the last few days at school doing nothing but putting my plan into motion with more determination than ever.

            During Psych I made sure to lean as close to him as possible; my hand constantly on his shoulder, on his thigh, on his zipper (which seemed to be a theme for us) and it absolutely drove him mad.

            I have been absolutely relentless in making sure that the feel of my skin was permanently embedded in his mind. That that was all he could think about. And I was sure it was working.

            Tuesday, during Psychology, I was teasing him a lot more than usual. My hand in a place where it really shouldn’t be surrounded by students. Even though that was a little daring and maybe even creepy, it was one heel of an adrenaline rush. The entire prospect was thrilling. To have that much power over someone in a public setting.

And let’s just say that he had to cover his mouth with a fist to stop his groans. Which, actually didn’t help because he eventually let one slip and the girl in front of us looked at him like he was a pervert.

I also tried to make it clear to him that I was almost unattainable because I had other guys I was interested in –that he had to work for me.

            During lunch I sat right next to Tanner -in clear view of Adam- and laughed at every joke he made, playfully tousled his hair, and let my hand rest on his arm. Tanner didn’t even seemed to notice and I did feel guilty for using him like that. He was a really sweet kid, but I had no time for real relationships. I had one goal revenge. And he was just cute collateral damage.

            Once, Adam even stomped over to our table after I had playfully kissed Tanner’s cheek. I don’t know what he was going to say, but he looked furious. Everyone at the table looked confused as to why he looked so angry, but I knew why and I even tossed him a smirk.

Adam quickly lost his nerve when he saw my mischievous look though and asked Connor about Calculus homework or something instead.

I could tell that Adam was getting heated. That he was near his limit. Every time I touched him he looked like he wanted to rip my clothes off my body and take me right there. When he saw me with Tanner or any other guy, he kept glaring and wouldn’t stop until I met eye contact with him. Only then would he turn away like it didn’t bother him at all.

            Frankly, he was acting like a little kid.

 And I had him wrapped around my little finger, exactly how I was when we were dating.

            So, after this week of teasing him, I decided to step up my game. This morning I made it a point to wear a red maxi dress. I remember quite clearly that there was something about me in the color red that just drove Adam crazy. That made me irresistible to him.

So, irresistible that every time I wore red when we were dating, he found it hard to keep his hands off me. And I hoped that was still the case.

            I wasn’t used to long dresses, considering I’m either in pants or a tight fitting skirt/dress. Even my mom was shocked when I came down the stairs. But, as usual she just gave me a snobby look and walked out of the kitchen without so much as a ‘hello.’ So, of course I slammed the door as hard as possible when I left.