11.2 Two Hearts

Since Sam and Dean were doing the investigations, I decided to explore the hotel a bit, which lucky the only room that had the creepy dolls were at Susan's room. I let out a sigh, walking down the stairs. "Hey."

I stopped and turned around, Ryan stood there but then he came down the stairs to me. "Um, hi," I said before we started to walk down. "So, how long you guys going to stay?" He asked all of a sudden.

I tilted my head, "Um, for a few nights," I replied. "Then, we going to move on." We walked out side, "Move on? You traveling around the world or something?" He asked, letting out a small chuckle.

I giggled, "Yeah, you can say it like that," I said. "So what's up with your Mom?"

"It's like I said; she's sick. Doesn't want any visits," He replied. I nodded slowly, "So, hu. You seem young, how old are you again?" He asked. I smirked, "15. And you are . . ."

"19," He said, letting out a small smirk. "So, you, um . . . not going to school if you traveling, huh?"

I let out a laugh, "School? What is that?" I joked and we chuckled. "I used to for a little while. Then, I told my Dad that I don't want to go to a new school again. I started to teach myself with, you know, books."

He nodded, "Yeah, I get it," He said. He took a deep breath, "So, hu . . ." I looked down, smiling, "So." I looked back up at him and he smiled.

He then crossed his arms, "Your last name is Mahagov, right?" I nodded, "Yeah." He just stared at me, raising an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "Don't get me wrong. You cute and all. But -- I see in your eyes that you lying," He said.

I frowned, "What?" I asked. "Don't worry. I won't tell my sister if you don't want me to. So, you want to tell me your real name? I think I should if I'm going to ask you out," He said.

I raised an eyebrow, smiling a little. "Wait, you want to ask me out?" I asked. He shrugged, "Well, if you not going to stay here so long, I should show you around, don't you think?"

We smiled at each other and I bit my lower lip, "Um . . . My name is Scarlett. Scarlett Winchester."

He nodded, "I should say that too, don't I?" He asked and smiled a little. "Ryan West." I smiled again, looking down before back at him.

...................

It was night time when cops showed up at the hotel after someone found a body in a room. Dean and I walked outside to see Susan talking to a cop as the coroner cart away the body in.

Dean and I exchanged a look before looking back as Susan came over to us. "What happened?" I asked.

"The maid went in to turn down the sheets and he was just . . . hanging there," She informed. "That's awful," Dean said. "He was a guest?"

"He worked for the company that bought the place," She replied. "I don't understand."

"What?" Dean and I asked at the same time. "Had a lot of bad luck around here," She said, "Look, if you'd like to check out I'll give you a full refund."

Dean looked at me and I at him before back at Susan and he gave her a small smile, "No thanks. We don't scare that easy."

We walked back to our room, Sam was sitting there on a chair. "There's been another one. Some guy just hung himself in his room," I informed him. "Yeah. I saw," He said. "We've gotta figure this out, and fast," Dean said before turning to Sam. "What'd you find out about Granny?"