Best thing that happened?

Interviewer: What's the best thing that ever happened to you?

Annabeth: Meeting Seaweed Brain. 😘

Percy: Surviving the war together with Wise Girl and the rest of the Seven.

Jason: Getting to know a certain daughter of Aphrodite. 😘

Drew: Why, thank you, Jace! 💗

Jason: I wasn't talking about you, Drew, and you know it.

Frank: Entrusting Hazel with my firewood.

Hazel: Going on the quest to Alaska with Frank and Percy.

Leo: Khione blasting me off my ship while on the way to Epirus.

Hazel: I don't understand, why is that a good thing?

Leo: Well, that's how I met Calypso. 😊

Calypso: WHAT did you say lead to you messing up my island?

Leo: Long story.

Thalia: Watching Percy and Annabeth slowly fall in love with each other. 

Tyson: Eating peanut butter sandwiches with Percy brother!

Leo: Hey Piper, is anything wrong? Why aren't you answering the question?

Piper: Oh, sorry. I was just busy loading Drew up in a catapult and shooting her across Long Island Sound.

Annabeth: Finally! Good job, Piper. It should actually have been done earlier.

Piper: Anyway, the best thing that ever happened to me was getting struck by lightning.

Hazel Hubba - ba - WHAA? 😲 In what way would that be the best thing you've ever experienced?

Piper: Yeah, I understand your confusion. That was the time Jason and I had a date at the beach and he was so excited to see me that he accidentally struck me with lighting. It was so cute of him!

Jason: Hey, it was not my fault you looked to beautiful that night in your newest dress! That's a major distraction, mind you.