2. Gut Feeling

I enter my apartment complex, feeling for awhile that someone is watching me. That odd gut feeling that can't seem to go away.

Ever since I met those twins a week ago they've been haunting my mind and dreams. I can see them clearly as they seem to be approaching me in my dream. They stop inches from me as they seem to stare at me. And the whole dream is just me being drowned in by their stares. Then I'll wake up sweating and my room seems to weigh on me.

I just don't get it. I've been feeling like someone or twins are watching me or following me. I always look over my shoulder now and always double check the locks on my doors. I won't go anywhere without one of my friends because I'll feel unsafe.

It's odd for me because I'm very independent. I hate being around people for too long, usually preferring to be myself. But now, I have let Jack move into my apartment and I've felt more safe since his room is right next to mine. But it just doesn't seem like enough.

The worst part is, is that I don't know if I'm just going crazy or if these feelings are real. Or what if the air con is contaminated with chemicals making me lose my mind? No...I am really acting crazy now and I'm usually the sane one.

As I'm now on the elevator someone's pale hand traps between the cracks of the elevator. I immediately remember the twins fair skin that flew under the dim light. Then a second hand goes on the other side and I go to the buttons, pushing frantically on the close button.

But as the doors try to close it's like the door is pried as it slowly goes back into place. I go into the corner and quickly see a man that looks tired.

"What was that? It was like that elevator didn't want to open, usually they retract..." He said to himself and when he turns he sees me, jumping back." My you gave me quite the fright. Why are you in the corner?" He raises his eyebrows as he presses his floor.

I stand, releasing the breath that was trapped in my lungs.

"Oh nothing. I thought I saw something. I've just...been on edge." I say and he raises one eyebrow, shrugging it off.

I look at him as he has a full head of hair as it is slicked back. He's in a suit that seems to make me think he works in an office. His arms are folded behind his back and judging by his voice he sounded British.

"So...what's your name?" I ask and he turns to look at me, making me realize his green blue eyes. They fill with happiness, like he's never been asked that question before by a stranger.

"My name is Liam Brexon Couteau, my name is originated from Great Britain. My home, I've come to America to fulfill my dream." He says and I nod as I'm starting to get nosy.

"What's your dream Liam?"

"I want to be a werewolf hunter. That's my passion." Once he said that I was instantly looking at the walls. Now things were getting awkward, so, I'm stuck on an elevator with a crazy, wolf hunting man! And I don't even know what he means by 'wolf hunting'.

"A werewolf hunter...interesting..."

"It's not what you think!" He's stepping closer to me as he's digging in his pocket.
"There are actual humans walking around in this world that can that transform into werewolf's! They have packs and an Alpha and Omegas and Betas! I've read the books, and my family has-."

Before he could finish his rambling the elevator came open and I ran out. He was crazy and I didn't want to hear anymore of it than I had to.

Werewolf's? Are you serious? There's no such thing. And if he says 'family' in his words that means his family believes in that farce. I've read the children books on werewolves, but they were kid related. Almost like, become friends with the kid that can transform in a werewolf. But you shouldn't judge him for it. Like, really, thats the closest I'd ever gotten to werewolves stories.