3. No...

Kelly and I walked in some random street in Los Angeles, just leaving college for lunch. Since we're going to a community college we are allowed to live in dorms or live in whatever place we can afford. I was lucky enough to purchase my own apartment that Jack and I share.

"I want fro-yo. Isn't there a Sweet Frog 'round here?" She looked up and down the street as I helped look too.

It's now been almost a month since I've seen the twins, and I'm starting to lose that gut feeling. I'm getting back into the root of things and my independence is in full bloom again. I won't ask Jack to move out, I like him there and he's like a brother to me now. We watch out for each other and nothing will break our bond as best friends.

"Oh! Here's one!" She gushes and we head over to it.

As we go inside we see a guy with a frog cap on, chewing on some gum.

"Welcome to Sweet Frog."

"Thanks." Kelly and I say and we grab a bowl and I go to my favorite flavor, birthday cake! As I push on the lever I watch as the yogurt swirls into the cup.

"So, remember those twins at that bar about a month ago?" She bumps hips with mine and I feel a tinge on my heart for some odd reason. I look at her, shaking my head that she had to be he one to remember them.

"Yes, sadly. Why?"

"Sadly? Those men were creatures created skillfully in gods hands, no
mistakes - literally - no mistakes. I can't get them out my head and I just want to see what's under their shirts. Don't you? I've been having..." She leans close to me as if anyone is paying attention to us." Sex dreams...it's pretty wild." She giggled, as I heard extra emphasis on the 't' in 'pretty'.

"Those twins have been haunting my dreams. The last thing I need is to see their pretty faces again." I walked to the area of the shop that had fruit and candy and sprinkles along with syrups and whip cream. I added lots of red cherries to my ice cream and went to the counter.

Kelly was next to me as I looked at her bowl, seeing a mess of arrangements inside that I didn't understand at all. I set my bowl on the weigher and I quickly saw what the price was.

"It's on me." I heard Kelly say and I stepped back, not holding her back at all. I grabbed a spoon that changed color and my bowl. Kelly and I heading out the shop as we ate our yogurt.

"So, I don't get it when you say the twins 'haunted' your dreams. Like...good haunt or bad haunt?"

"When I slept I'd be in a corner and the two of them will slowly stalk towards me. Then they'll freeze and just stare at me like a bunch of freaks. I can't move and it's scary, I even wake up sweating and out of breath." I wince at the thought of the dreams, just thinking about it gave me a headache.

"That sounds delicious to me. Who wouldn't be sweating if they just looked at you with their yummy blue eyes. I don't get ya, I'd love those dreams-."

"No! You don't get it. Imagine being in that predicament, but the whole time - vividly - you can remember just being frozen and not being able to move as they stare at you. In a dark alley and the skies are cloudy, thunder and lightning edging closer. Then their eyes glow, after that everything is gone. Does that sound romantic to you?" I eat some of my yogurt as we turn a street, now looking at some shops.

"It sounds eerie. But I'd be fine if I could just look at their faces. Besides that, I think that dream is perfectly fine."