Death of Saviors

Setting: Lira and Mira's deaths.
Author's Note: Lira trained for a while with Alena, so I'm guessing she knows a lot about using her powers for offense and defense, like she did when she protected Luna and Gilas when they faced fake Cassy. On what was televised, she looked really helpless, so eventhough it was really a senseless death, in my opinion, they did not give her death justice - in the sense that she wasn't able to use her full abilities.

I mean, look at Amihan! She was slashed over and over, and yet she kept wielding her sword until she couldn't wield it anymore. Also, I'm not over her death, and definitely not over her being reborn into Ariana. Sighs.

------------------------------------------------
Because of the protection spell on Lira, she managed to fend off the attacks on her. She decided she would give it her all to make sure she can escape and tell her Ashti Pirena what Mira had to say. She absolutely needed to get away from the island.

But Lilasari was persistent with her attacks, so Lira fought her and actually brought her down. She was about to knock her off when she felt a searing pain just below her ribcage. Turned out Asval retrieved a gun from the mortal world and used it against her.

Shocked but determined, she hit them again with her powers despite bleeding profusely. However, Asval was determined to kill her too. He got up almost immediately and pulled the trigger, one shot after the other.

But Lira was quick on her feet and conjured a shield to protect herself despite the wounds she sustained.

'He'd run out of bullets eventually, right?' she thought.

Yet she was in excruciating pain. She didn't know how long she could keep the shield up. Her power was waning, no doubt. But the young Sang'gre wanted to live - even just long enough, so she could give the message to her Ashti and bid her father farewell.

He didn't run out of bullets though. The former mashna of Sapiro had ammunition reserves, and he was just waiting for the Rama's daughter to run out of power. And when she did, he shot her again.

Lira faced Asval with all the strength she could muster.

'I curse you. The moment you die, your soul will not even enter Balaak. Your existence will vanish that even your god won't be able to bring you back.'

She found it satisfying, how Asval's face distorted from fear.

'Avisala Meiste, Lira.' Two more shots rang out as Lira's life flashed before eyes - though mostly memories with her mother, whom she loved dearly. She knew it was time to go.

The young sang'gre fell face down as Ariana watched in horror.

'We're done here. Let's go back to Etheria and bring the good news to our queen.' Asval smiled.

The mashnas left Cassiopeia's island.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Lireo, the sang'gres, along with the ancient queen, and the king of Sapiro, destroyed the abomination that set foot in their kingdom. They were on the verge of celebrating when Cassiopeia received a signal from Imaw. She left the palace in a hurry, leaving the royals of each kingdom baffled.

------------------------------------------------
When she got to her island, she saw the lifeless bodies of Lira, Gilas and Wahid. Not a minute later, Paopao, along with Muyak, showed up with the lifeless Mira.

How was she gonna tell Rama Ybrahim and Hara Pirena that their children were killed?

It was time to bring them back home to the palace.

------------------------------------------------
Cassiopeia appeared in Lireo's Castle, and Pirena was the first to address her.

'Where have you been, Cassiopeia?'
'Rama Ybrahim, Hara Pirena,' she paused. 'Something happened on the island.' She continued as tears streamed down her face.
'What do you mean? Where's Mira? Lira?'

With a single wave of her hand, the bodies of Lira, Gilas with Luna, Wahid with Wantuk, appeared before them.

Ybrahim almost collapsed when he saw his daughter. Sapiro's king wept in agony as he sat down and held Lira's head like he did with Amihan. He couldn't do anything but hold her hand and call her name repeatedly, as if that would bring her back. Lira had so many wounds that it looked like she was greatly hated. Oh, if he gets his hand on that pashnea...

'I don't understand this Cassiopeia. Does this mean that my daughter is alive?' Questioned Pirena. The ancient queen waved her hand again as the rest of the bodies appeared in the main hall.

It was Alena and Danaya who came to Mira's side first, as Pirena stood frozen on her spot.

'This isn't real, right?' Pirena thought.

But Alena brought her back to reality, and asked her to hold Mira. And so the queen of Hathoria did. The steps got heavier as she closed in.

Pirena screamed in agony after seeing her daughter's state. Mira's neck had been slashed, and the blood from deep wound on her back indicated that she suffered from immense pain. The queen of Hathoria was shaking in pure rage.

When she gets her hand on that pashnea, she will rip its heart open, for only a creature with no heart could do a thing to a child.

------------------------------------------------
They asked for Imaw's help to identify the assailant.

Asval.

Ybrahim and Pirena gritted their teeth in anger, hands white as they clenched their fists as if they wanted it to bleed.

Sapiro's king saw how the etherian mashna shot her daughter repeatedly, and how she fought until the bitter end. Even at the last moment of her life, she made him proud. He vowed he would kill Asval so that Lira's curse would take place. But he'll make sure not to let Asval die so easily.

Hathoria's queen saw how Asval slit her daughter's throat and made Lira watch. She saw how her hadia - the same hadia that she tried to kill as a baby - valued and loved her daughter like a real sister. She heard what Mira wanted to say, and how Lira tried to escape so that she can keep her promise. She vowed she would triple the pain Asval brought to her daughter and hadia.

------------------------------------------------
TBC

Death of Saviorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें