Happy End

Mira appeared in the main hall of Spiro and asked for Lira's room. She was pointed to another room where Lira was currently staying. She found her cousin playing with the toddlers.

"Lira! Good morning!"
"Good morning, Mira! Come here and help me with my siblings."

"They're quite a handful aren't they?:

"They are. And I bet they're gonna be just like me. I am glad my parents came to their senses and hooked up."

"Me too. Mom Amihan is very happy, I'd assume."

"She is! Hey! I was about to fetch you from Hathoria."

"Well, my Mom filled me in on the details. I wanted to see my other cousins anyway. I've somehow grown tired of seeing your face everyday for the last five years."

"Is that so?" Lira teased.

"Yeah."

"Arkin, Armea! Mira is bullying your big sister! Esta Sectu!"

"Agtu!"

The twins smothered Mira and the whole room was filled with laughter.

Mira secretly hoped that Pirena would grant her a kid sister or brother as well.

Danaya, on the other hand, stayed on the west side of the palace with Aquil to assist Alena on her current role as the new queen of Lireo.

They also retrieved their father from the mortal world.

Danaya and Awuil had a daughter named Luna.

******

Mira turned down the crown of Lireo. She wanted to take the helm of being Hathoria's queen instead, as it is after all, her kingdom.

Armea is interested to be queen of Lireo and had started her training with Alena.

Arkin also started his training as Sapiro's successor.

Lira and Wahid travelled together even on the outskirts of Encantadia and informed the kingdoms of their findings which made each kingdom more successful.

They also opened the doors for trade with other unknown tribes and forged alliances, ready to assist whenever necessary.

Eventhough Ybrahim was against it at first, with Amihan's persuasion, he eventually gave his blessing for Lira and Wahid's union. A few years later and they settled in Sapiro with a daughter named Cassandra.

******

Pirena, now a former queen, decided to roam Encantadia to gather additional soldiers that will pledge allegiance to Hathoria. She met Azulan, a warrior from the Punjabwes, and it was love at first sight.

However, unlike Amihan and Ybrahim, the two started out rough - like cat and dog, always at each other's throats, battling for supremacy. But after a while, they finally reached a compromise after realizing that they couldn't live without each other. Thus an unlikely union was forged and Mira's dream of having a sibling was fulfilled.

"A baby brother!"

Mira excitedly delivered the news to Lira, and the latter couldn't be any happier that her ashti finally found love.

******

At her mother's suggestion and with Emre's blessing, Mira also conceived a child through her dreams and later gave birth to another sang'gre, a baby girl, which she named Meena. She immediately thought of Lira's daughter and hoped that they'd get along and be as close as they were, eventhough Cassandra is a few years older.

******

Several years later and Armea finally took over the throne as Encantadia's queen. Alena decided that she'd go back to Adamya and live there.

******

After centuries of war, peace was finally, truly attained by the four kingdoms.

Lira served her purpose as a savior, and more.

Most of them got their happy ending.

******

When it was finally time to pass down the gems from the previous, they once again gathered in the main hall of Lireo. The newly chosen keepers were each handed their specific gems, as they swore to guard it and do right by it.

******

A/N: The End. Sorry for the delay.