The Night is Young

I walked inside The pack house and Continued my screaming

"Kill Me!!"I screamed.

Me and Julia ran Into the kitchen screaming and running around. We went through the beer that were in the adult fridge and We took them.

I ran All over the house with Julia screaming like crazy people.

"This....Is so ...funnnnn!!" Julia screeched.

"The night is young and well dance all night!!!" I yelled.

"There's no music though!!" Julia pouted

"Well make our own!!We are the party!!" I screamed.

We ran to the living room again and turned on the t.v.

Julia switched through the channels while I got us more beer.

We were both drunk as hell now and we both felt happy. I ran out the kitchen and slammed all the beers on the table.

The song 'I'm sexy and I know it' Played. Me and Julia went on the couch and had a huge pillow fight. I felt so free, I felt like all my worries were gone and that I didn't need to think.

The song was on full blast, And the lights were off and on. Me and Julia had flashlights and we swung them over the place.

The house vibrated from the high music. I felt as If I was At a club.

"When I walk in the club, This is what I see!!" Julia screamed

"Everybody stops and Is staring at me!! "I yelled back.

Then we both sung at the same time.

"I got passion in my pants and I'm not afraid to show it,Show it, show it. " We both said while dancing.

"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!" we both yelled

We both danced and Ran to the rooms. The music was still on full blast and We were still drunk as hell.

I went to my room and put on my new blue short dress that ended right above the knees. It was tight and It was A little more higher. The blue dress had Holes in the back that were loose and made me look hotter.

I slid on my black pumps and sprayed some of my best perfume.

When I walked back to the living room Julia was there giggling. She wore a blue shirt that ending half way showing off her dark blue belly ring.

I swear I saw two gigantic bruises in her waist, but I was drunk so what the hell.

Her skirt was black and so were her pumps. We both had eyeliner and mascara . I did my hair in big curls and she did her hair with waves.

We ran outside to the garage and Took the black Ferrari .

I went in the passenger seat while Julia drove us to the club called 'Nightshift' .

When we entered the music was blasting full and humans were dancing. There were mostly werewolf's here but they weren't dancing.

Me and Julia ran straight for the bar. A blonde guy was checking me out as We ordered.

"I'll have a sex on the beach and she'll have the strongest thing you got!!" Julia ordered .

The guy handed us our drinks and the moment i drank mine.......

My vision went foggy and I felt myself relax. Finally. I haven't relaxed in who knows how long.

I felt myself be picked up off my seat and I turned to see Julia dragging me to the dance floor. We spent hours there. Dancing and twerking with people.