Love in the air

"I'll pick you up at eight" Eric said walking through the door.

I sprinted to Julia's room and walked into her and Dominick in a heated make out session. Um. this is just weird.

His hand was rubbing circles on her thigh and going higher, and higher and high-

"Should I just Leave?" I said panicked

"Shit!!" Dominic said jumping off the bed and landing on his back. He was laying down on the floor and Julia looked at me with wide eyes.

"I bet If I didn't leave you guys would've mated...In front of me..."I said Looking down trying to forget that idea.

Awkward laced my tone and I glared at the uninteresting lamp.

"Sorry, I'll leave" Dominick said running out the room.

"Um, let's get you ready...." Julia said running into the closet trying to hide the huge blush on her face.

She came out with a silk blue dress that stopped at my knees and hugged my body. Then she came back again with black pumps.

I grabbed my Dark blue bra and pantie from my room and Ran back to her room faster than you could say ' Look at the Luna′s Blue bra and panties'

I jumped in the shower and cursed when cold water hit my bare back, then I turned it to hot water. After I scrubbed myself in Green apple soap I washed my hair in Apple shampoo and conditioner.

I ran into the room and got dressed and pulled on the pumps. Julia walked in with three bags full of makeup and hair products.

She applied a foundation on me and then Did my hair straight, after like-five minutes she was done putting make-up on me. I smiled in the mirror at the beautiful girl in front of me.. the one who used to have bruises cover her eyes and blood drip down her nose.

I look completely different than how I used to, and I am completely different from inside too.

I heard the door bell and ran down the stairs with Julia.

My eyes were bright and my heart was beating fast. I swung open the door to reveal Eric

I smiled at him and he smiled back, he had this grin on his face and his eyes were clearer than water.

He wore black pants and a dark blue shirt. He wore the cutest Black CONVERSE!!!

I wanted to hug them, literally I was just about to bend down and grabb his foot, but he grabbed my hand and dragged us outside.

I saw his Black Mercedes and smiled, He opened the door for me and I gladly jumped in.

Listen up people, as much as I wish Eric was, he isnt those type of guys that take girls to secret cliffs or waterfalls, I Realized Eric never had that sorta chance to see those places because of his father.

His father is a nice guy, its just he was REALLY strict when they had to kill Erics mother.

Eric couldn't go outside for months and His wolf drove him crazy, when his father found out his son shifted, he let him run outside, in THE BACKYARD.

Talk about strict.

Anyway I do know we arent going to any special or secret spot like a waterfall or anything...Eric never had those type of opportunitys.

I didnt realize that we already parked , we were outside a Very expensive diner. I looked at him and he looked at me.

I smiled when he leaned in to steal a kiss, Before our lips touched I jumped out and ran in, and THAT ALONE, RUNNING. It was impossible for me with these damn pumps!!