Chapter 25 part 2 Fake it Till You make It

I smiled as I dipped into the warm bath, the lavender bubbles filling my nose with the floral scent. Sergio and I ran back to the house after playing outside all day and he told me to take a bath and relax while he got my dress ready. He said I would meet his roue pack that night, and I needed to be presentable. I had gone along with it because during our run that day I had noticed a lightly used trail away from the territory and I just needed to get through tonight before running. I sat back against the lip of the white tub, the water moving around my body like silk. I sighed, the water warm and relaxing on my skin. I honestly didn't know what to make of the situation I had been thrown into. I was bathing in Sergio's bathtub, while he was out getting me a dress, he kidnapped me, wants me to be the Luna of some crazy rouge pack he made up; this was all so crazy.

After my long bath, I dried off and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed depressingly at myself in the fogged mirror. My blue eyes drooping and dark circles protruding from under my long lashes, and my normally vibrant hair, now knotted and damp with an unfamiliar scent. I smelled like celery. I made a face at myself in the mirror, scrunching up my nose. I hate celery. I sighed and headed into the shower, giving up and taking a quick shower to treat my hair with shampoo and conditioner.

After my shower, I heard a small voice in the back of my head, Katherine.

What the..

Katherine

I gasped as the voice rose within my mind,
Katherine Nicole Bellcourt.

I shrieked with excitement and focused on the voice, trying to cultivate it and feed it my strength. I closed my eyes and take deep breaths, trying to focus on the wispy voice; pulling it closer to the surface and dragging it from the vast darkness.

Katherine what's going on where are we? This doesn't look like our bathroom.

I smiled a little with the joy of my best friend's arrival and explained the whole situation to Anna. By the end, I was drying my hair with a white towel while sitting on the marble counter top in the bathroom in a fluffy towel, waiting to get dressed into the dress Sergio was preparing for me in the next room. Anna was furious with our traitor of a friend but scared.

What's he going to do with us. He isn't our mate. He can't do this to us! She shrieked.

I sighed, my head starting to ache.

I don't know what to do. I replied, frustrated.

I could feel her pacing back and forth in my mind, conjuring up a plan.

Anna just mind link the pack I muttered in a slightly annoyed tone.

She sighed, That's the problem Katherine. I can't. I don't know why but I can't.

I sighed and rubbed my temples as a knock sounded from the door. I stood up and took a deep breath. I opened the door to find one of the rouges standing in the doorway. I looked up to his eyes and stare, shocked. The rouge stood in the door frame like a tall brick wall, he had brown curly hair, big tan arms, and he wore a black shirt. He was carrying a big white ball gown style dress in his burly hands and I stared at it hesitantly. He scoured my body hungrily and put the dress on the side of the counter top closest to him. I stared at his back confused as he turned towards the door and locked it with a quiet click. I started to back away from the rogue, up against the shower door. He shouldn't be here. Why would he lock the door? He turned back to me and cornered me against the shower slowly, fear rising within me. I stared up and realization hit me, stealing the breath from my lungs as adrenaline surged through my veins. A jagged scar ran across his left eye, and I gasped quietly.

"Y-You're the wolf who kidnapped me." I stammered as he leaned closer to me.

He chuckled lowly and I could smell his rancid breath. I flinched away as he touched my cheekbone with the back of his rough hand. I tried to back away more and only to find myself stuck between the man's body and the shower, the only thing between us being my towel. He smirked an ugly smirk and grabbed me roughly by the arms, shaking me a little.

"You did kick my ass and killed my friends. Guess you're gunna pay for that." He grumbled, his smirk growing into a cynical smile.

I screamed as he grabbed my butt and pulled me to him hard. I shoved him away as the door burst open, a very angry Sergio stood in the doorway.

"Heh hey boss. I was just roughing her up. You don't mind right?" The rouge asked nonchalantly.

Sergio, red in the face with rage, grabbed the rouge by his shirt and slammed him into the counter, the mirror shattering into thousands of broken pieces. The rouge groaned in pain as blood rolled down the wall and into the sink.

"Don't you ever touch her ever again." He raged as I shrank away from him.

He dragged the rouge out of the bathroom and through the house to the back door before throwing him into the back yard. After silently following the pair, I used the time while Sergio beat the rouge savagely to slip away from the scene and slink into the dark, deep woods. The moment I couldn't see the house I began to sprint through the forest, the leaves and sticks stabbing into my bare feet. I used my powers to cover my tracks as I shifted and ran faster. Using my powers to run faster, I ran until I couldn't anymore, following the lightly used trail I had spied earlier. I stumbled upon a nice cave to sleep in and I crawled inside its cool heart. The cave somehow felt comforting. Suddenly a soft light drizzle of rain spattered outside the cave, lulling me to a deep sleep.