Author's Note

A/N: Hello, my readers. I would've posted this in 'The Love of Lightning and Ocean', but then I realized that this was a developed plot. Hence, it's own story. Please, feel free to enjoy. But first, please read the below explanation paragraphs. c: It's taken out of another one of my stories. This does have Percy Jackson references, but not enough to be a crossover, trust me.

Another great thing about our relationship. Long ago, Hera, goddess of marriage and the person who hates my guts, imprisoned Steven in his own body and stuck him with a random mortal family. Why, you ask? He's the son of Poseidon, born a few decades after the Oath. She figured that for revenge Zeus would feel the need to retaliate by having a kid, so she hid him. Well, it was all for nothing. Daniel Williams went to school with McGarrett, and, as I later found out, was my twin brother. So she had to do the same thing for Danny, a very powerful son of Zeus. After that, their godly parents figured that they both had died by monster, and although they were depressed, they decided to pretend they never existed, figuring that Hades would have killed them both for being who they were anyways.

Meanwhile, they both grew up in their disguises, their true selves stuck inside and frozen in time. They looked a lot alike, but not enough to be obvious. Their real lives were forgotten, even though they didn't even know their heritage yet back then. The Fates decided that they needed to come together again after McGarrett's father died, and so there they were, together again.

Now. About a year or two after they met, they found me. Once again, the Fates decided they needed to meet someone, but this time, a demigod who knew who she was. One that was from this time period. Me. So, I helped unlock their identities. It took a lot, and it was crazy, but in the time I was there (I left camp about a week before it was over until now) I managed to do it. Now they can both change back and forth whenever they want, depending on what they're doing.

Sum Up

Danny and Phoenix are children of Zeus (Little part in story)

Steve is the son of Poseidon (Little part in story)

Phoenix is Danny's twin sister (Bigger part)

They have a telepathic link (Bigger part)

Steve is dating Phoenix (Oh yeah, huge part)

Steve= -Technically- Seventeen years old.

Danny/Phoenix= -Technically- Barely sixteen years old.