C-Camping

***SMUT WARNING**

Hey guys thank you so much for reading and if you liked please like and comment telling me what you either did or didn't so I can make the next one better! Anyways here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jason were driving down the highway and on our way to New Hampshire for camping. It was the summer so even though there were a lot if new demigods coming in none belonged to mine or Jason's cabin. So I asked Chioron if we could go camping to which he replied sure.

As we were flying down the highway he reached over and turned the radio onto full blast just as our favorite song came on, Mercy By Shawn Mendes. We began to sing with the windows down and the car flying past others, who not so sneakily gave us dirty looks.
"Hey," he shouted over the radio," can we make a quick stop I need to piss."
"Sure" I say as I switched lanes and pulled off the highway and roughly five minutes later we pulled into a convient store's parking lot. Jason jumped out of the car and I swear to the gods he ran into that store faster than his father's lightening bolts. I strolled into the store and looked around. I grabbed a few things; tissues, napkins, plates, condoms, snore stuff, and fire starters. I brought them to the counter and the clerk behind it gave me a questioning look when he saw my selection.
"Ummmm?"
"Yes, can I help you?" I shoot back my voice laced with sarcasm.
"Nothing sorry." he says as Jason comes out of the restroom and puts his hand around my shoulder; I'd rather it be around something else but all good things come to those who wait.
"So is it just you too heading up to the mountains?" the cashier asks.
"Yup! Just two bros hanging out for the weekend." my blonde companion says.
At Jason's response the cashier looks up at me and I give him a Percy Jackson quality smile. I see something flicker there and a blush slowly makes its way on to his face.
"N-Nineteen dollars and sixty seven cents please."
I hand him a twenty and he hands me back the change and the bag. I let my hand linger on his for a while longer than necessary and as we walk out I turn around and give him a wink.

We make our way out of the store and jump into the car. "So what did you grab?" he says.

"Just a few things." I say as I turn the car on and pull out of the parking lot. He grabs the bag off my lap and attempts to look inside. I quickly grab the bag from him and put it in the backseat. "No peaking!" I shout. He pouts at first but then a smile crawls onto his face. "Oh so you got me a gift!" he says smiling like he just solved the worlds hardest puzzle.
"Something like that."

*Time Skip*

We pull into the parking space next to the plot of land where we are to set up the tent. I pull it out of the trunk and together we set it up while making small talk. We finish about twenty minutes later cause neither one of us has set up a tent in forever.

Once we are done we put our sleeping bags and clothes in and then decide to take a walks round the camp. We near the lake and I smile grabbing his hand and dragging him closer. He tries to pull away.
"I don't think so!" I say and pull him in, completely soaking him.
"What the fuck Percy!"
"Oh relax I can dry you off....later."
"Ok!" he yells completely oblivious.
We play around in the lake for a while and then head back....only Jason soaked which he begins to grumble about again.
"I told you I would dry you off." I sigh exasperated.
"When!"
I open the tent and shove him inside. "Now!" I yell back," strip the wet clothes off."
"What why? Can't you just use your powers?"
Ya but where is the fun in that? I think to myself.
"Just do as I say."
"Fine." I mentally grin.
He begins to strip and I grab one of the towels I brought. He takes off his shirt first and I dry off his defined torso while he begins to unbutton his jeans still innocent as ever.....not for long.
When his jeans are off I pat his underwear dry. I pay attention to 'drying' his crotch. He begins to bulge up and he sees I notice. He blushes intensely.
"S-sorry!" he yells.
"Its ok." I say with a smile. Then spin him around to dry off his ass. I pat it and begin to grope it dry. I begin to slowly pull it off.
"What are you doing?"
"Just drying you off."
"Oh...umm you don't ne-"
"It's ok." I say interrupting him.
I pull his underwear down below his ass. I drop the towel and grope his ass.
"Ah! Percy what are you doing!?"
"Having fun Jason. Isn't that what we came here for?"
"Ya but..."
"I know butt nothing."
I snake one hand around the front of his waist and wrap it around his hard cock. He moans loudly.
"P-Percy!"
"Shhhh Jason you said you would do as I say." I whisper seductively. He stutters a quite oh and then grabs my wrist moving it faster.
"Oh so you are enjoying this Jessie?"
His only response is a moan. I slow my hand despite his best efforts and with my other hand I toy with his crack. I place light kisses all over the small of his back in some places I leave hickeys.....hey a man has to mark his territory right?
I speed up my hand movements as I slip my hand deep into his crack so it rests on his hole. He lets out a high pitched moan.
"Oh gods Jackson!
"Mmmmmm. You think that feels good just wait until-" Then I slip one finger inside of him. Immediately his hand lets go of mine and shoots back to spread his ass more. I smirk.
"Someone is a little whorish for their first time." I say to him.
"I-I- I've done this before," he says," but it never felt this good." he says as I brush against his prostate.
"Oh then maybe you should take over." I say pulling my finger out of his ass. He whines but slowly pushes his own fingers in stretching himself for me. I stand move to the front of him and slowly take his cock into my mouth eventually deepthroating it;one of the perks of being the son of the sea god is that you don't need that much air.

He moans loudly and I pull off of him. "Quite! We don't want anyone to hear us." I say as I shove his entire dick into my mouth. After a few minutes I stand up and shuck of my clothes including my underwear and stand there jacking off while watching him finger himself. I place my hand on his head and gentally push the moaning boy down onto his knees; his fingers still working their magic. As his lips close around my hard cock he moans and the vibrations mixed with the sight before me are enough to send me over but I hold on...barely.
I reach around him and slowly slide my fingers inside of him, along with his own. He begins to main and I silence him with a kiss. When we brake away to breath I whisper in his ear," are you ready baby?"
"Y-yes Per-Shhhh!" his moans interrupt him as my fingers brush against his prostate.
"Ok." I breath out.
I pull my fingers out of him and he whimpers at the loss. "Shhhh you will get something better soon Jason." I walk over to the plastic convenient store bag and pull out the box of condoms and he gasps. I turn around," I told you I got you a present."
He smiles and walks over," give me my present Percy; please." he begs. I rip open the condom and put it on hard cock. When I look over at Jason he is lying on his back with his legs up in the air.
"Damn Jason. You are so fucking hot!" He spreads his ass further in response. I kneel down in front of him and line my cock up with his ass. "Are you ready Jason?" Instead of using words to answer he wraps his legs around my waist and pulls me forward. "I'll take that as a yes." I say as I slowly push my cock in. Once my head is in i stop and give him time to adjust. "Hurry the fuck up Jackson." I push further in until I am balls deep. He moans when I bottom out.
"Oh Jason", I moan out," you are so tight!"
"And you are so fucking big!" he yells. I begin to pull out and then push back in. He moans in response. Soon we have hard fast-paced rhythm that leaves us both moaning messes.
"Jason I'm close."
"Me too." After a few more hard thrusts we are both coming. I collapse next to him and as I do my softening cock falls out of his ass, he whimpers at the loss. I reach over and grab a towel and clean us both off. He leans up and kisses me then pulls off the condom and throws it in a trash bag. "That was amazing Percy, thank you."
"Its ok. You were and still are so fucking hot." I say.
We lay there in each others arms until we pass out.
When we wake up the sun is shining and I put on a pair of boxers and go outside to the car to grab some food for us. On the way out I bump into a couple.
"Morning." I say.
"Morning. Did you have a good night?" they ask.
"Ya." I say smirking.
"That's good but next time you decide to fuck jeep it down will you."
I blush furiously and nod as they continue their walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I wad busy with school yesterday. Thanks for reading! ~WarriorWolf7