D-Dominant

Hey guys sorry for the late update. Thank you for your continued support!
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*On Argo II during Mark of Athena*

*Jason's PoV*

I was just about fed up with Posiden's son. He thinks he is all that just because he saved the gods. Well I am the son of the king of gods, Prateor of New Rome, and Champion of Juno all he was was the Sea Prince. I am in charge, and I intend to show him who is boss. I hold my head high and with my shoulder set back and fall into the familiar feeling of leadership. I walk down the hallway and see the Sea Prince talking to Leo.

"Jackson!" I yell down the hallway," we need to talk." I say as I turn away and walk back to room. As I open the root I hear Percy's footsteps behind me.
"Close the door." I bark as I sit down on my bed.

"What do you want Grace?" he says, his voice laced with attitude. I jump off the bed and get in his face.

"I am the Son of Jupiter, Praetor of New Rome, and Champion of Juno. You will respect me and obey the orders given to you. I am in char-"

"Listen Grace", he says interrupting me," you may be Praetor and shit but I have saved the word from the Titans, I slew the Titan king. I am older than you and frankly I don't feel like listening to you so I won't."

My mouth is slightly agape from shock. I didn't expect him to be so rude and straight forward. I can't think of anything to say but when he closes my mouth for me my anger swells and I bunch up his shirt and slam him against the door. My face is only inches away from his, I begin to yell at him but he silences my anger with his lips. My eyes widen in surprise and I stumble back but he catches me and pulls me forward until we are breathing the same air.
He leans into my ear and whispers, "I like you Grace...not as in be my leader but as in I want to fuck you."

I am frozen...I never expected this to happen. I just wanted to make sure he understood that I was in charge not him and now he wants to fuck me. He wants to fuck me! That just makes him look in charge...no if anything I would be fucking him.

I slam him against the wall and push my lips to his, he moans in surprise. I pull back and look in his eyes and pull him from the door and then turn us around heading towards the bed. As I try to push him down he flips us over so when we fall he is on top of me, he is in control. He leans down and connects our lips. I try to wiggle free but I end up grinding our hardening members together. We both moan into the kiss. His hands roam under my shirt teasing and then pinching my nipples. I let out a breathy moan.
"Ja-Ja-Jackson." I manage.
"Don't worry babe in gonna make you feel good." he says and then his mouth attacks my neck. I feel his hands move away from my chest and leave a ghostly trail down to my waist where they are stopped by my jeans. He looks me in the eyes and I nod. Even though I want him to know I am in charge it can wait for another time.
His unbuttons and unzips my jeans and slide them off my pale legs. His eyes leave mine for my hardened member.
"Well you may not act like a leader but you certainly are endowed like one." he says as his fingers graze over my clothed cock.

"How large are you grace?"

"Seven inches hard." I say with confidence. His face lights up and then his smirk falls away.

"I guess I really should be in charge."

"What? Why?" I ask.
He stands up and pulls down his pants revealing his extrmly large bulge. Then he begins to peel off his underwear and his hard cock springs forward sticking straight out from his adonis like body.
"I'm eight and a half." he says with a proud smile. What little confidence I had left suddenly slipped away.

He moved closer to me and positioned himself so his cock my at my face. I look up at him with curiosity in my eyes.
"Suck my cock Grace."
I open my mouth and tentivly lick the tip of his hardened member.

"Oh Jace that feels so good."

I slowly take more of him in my mouth and run my tongue along the underside of his huge cock. He moaned and began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth.
"Oh ya Grace. Who is in charge now. I'm the one face fucking you." he moaned even more at his own dirty talk. I took more of him in my mouth. He kept up his dirty talk which made me moan around his cock.
"Grace!" he said as he came down my throat.
He laid down beside me panting. I looked over and smiled at him.
"Was that good Jackson?"
"You bet Grace!" he yells.

I roll over onto him and rub my still very hard dick onto his softening one.
"Well Im still hard", I say and grind into him," and horny."

"Ok so what do you want me to to about it?" he asks rolling his eyes.
"I have an idea," I say as I rub my finger against his asshole," or two."

His eyes bulge out as I apply more pressure to his entrance. And when my finger slips in he lets out a long low moan. I kiss his nipples and run my tounge along his lower jaw drawing another low moan from the Sea Prince. I lower my head to his entrance and lap my tounge against his entrance.
"JASON!"
I raise my head and give him an innocent smile.
"Yes Percy?"

He gives me a desperate look and lets out a wimper. When I keep my head away from his entrance he tangles his hands in my hair and pushes me down towards his entrance. "Please Jaaaaaa-" he moans as his force my tounge into his hole. I smile as I tounge fuck the Son of Posiden. With my right hand I slowly jack him off and with my other hand I play with his balls. He lets out a long loud moan.

"Jason please!" he wimpers.

"Please what?" I say taking my mouth off his ass. He tangles his hands in my hair and pulls me up to his face.
Looking me in the eyes he says, "Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter, Champion of Juno, Praetor of New Rome; please fuck me."

I stare into his eyes until he brakes me from the trance by smashing our lips together. I grin and line my cock up with his ass and slowly slip in, stopping at times to let the Sea Prince adjust.

"You like that my slutty prince?"

"Oh yes Jace! Fuck me harder!"

When I didn't comply he wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me into him. We both moaned loudly at the sensation.

"Fine, just remember you asked for it Jackson." I say huskily and pull almost the entire way out and slam back in, balls deep, almost instantly. He screams my name and I begin to fuck him rapidly.

"Ahhhhhhh! Jason p-please d-don't stop!" he begs me. In response I begin to fuck him in long slow strokes making sure to hit his prostate each time.

"Jason! I-I'm g-gonna cum! He screams and lets loose a volley of cum. When he cums is ass clamps around my dick causing me to coat his insides in my seed.

I fall down next to him, my softening cock falling out of his loose and cum laden ass.

"You have a good ass Percy."

"And you have a fine ass cock Jason."

I wrap my arm around my Sea Prince. "You are mine now got it Jackson."

"Ok Sparky." he says with a light giggle.

*Third person POV*

Leo had wondered what was taking Percy so long so he decided to go find out. As he neared the door he heard Percy's voice screaming," Oh yes Jace! Fuck me harder!"

'You know what I'm good.' Thought the young Latino.

~~~The End~~~