4- together

it had been weeks now, and dan and phil were cosy, to say the least

it had been weeks now, and dan and phil were cosy, to say the least. they would get high, then spend the whole day in phil's bed, kissing and cuddling. dan was entranced by how good it felt. it never used to feel this good.

he was addicted.

and so, when phil sat up and started planting kisses all over dan's face and down his neck, dan happily went along with it.

and then phil's hands were on his hips, pulling them closer to his own.

unfortunately, this caused a small problem in dan's jeans and before he could even think about what he was doing, his fingers were grazing the cool skin bellow phil's belly button. phil somehow pulled dan even closer, trailing his teeth up dan's sensitive neck, until he teasingly bit his earlobe. "is this okay?" he whispered directly into dan's ear.

dan grinned in response. "it's more than okay," he whispered back, lifting his arms so that phil could remove his shirt.

"you're beautiful," phil said, pausing to let his eyes trail over dan's exposed chest.

"and you're unoriginal," dan answered, removing phil's shirt.

"i can't help it," phil immediately moved his lips to dan's chest. "so beautiful."

dan didn't answer, too busy purring under phil's touch. he almost doesn't notice when phil swiftly flipped them over so that he was on top. dan tangled his hands in phil's hair and pulled at the strands gently, making him let out a soft moan.

dan's jeans were too tight, so he pulled phil back up and kissed him roughly, deeply, before guiding his hands to the top of his jeans. phil got the message, and soon there were only two layers between them, and then none at all.

phil was gentle with dan, moving slowly and carefully, and stopping every few minutes to make sure dan was okay or whisper about how beautiful he was.

dan was too far gone to talk. he was in another world, the colours around him were blurring and he couldn't think. he had never felt pleasure this intense before. the rest of his life paled in comparison to this one moment, here with phil.

phil hit the spot with every thrust, so it was no surprise that dan came first, eyes rolling as he dug his nails into phil's back and let out a series of incoherent moans and swears.

the sweet sounds pushed phil over the edge and he finished straight after, lazily resting his body on top of dan's.

dan cupped phil's face in his hands, pulling him closer to press a meaningful kiss on his lips, before they both fell back onto the bed, panting too hard to say anything to each other.

a few hours later, they were both drifting to sleep, when phil spoke up. "thank you, dan."