4.

Bold-Kenneth
Italics-Aspen

***

"I'm saying this for the last time that it was a fucking misunderstanding. Tell that to whoever calls you next."

"Now I want to hear about that misunderstanfding of yours. Enlighten me."

"It's you!"

"Oh. What am I sensing here? Is that excitement in your voice? I knew I could convince you with my charms."

"Yeah I'm not doing the frickle-frackle thing with you. I'm just a tad bit happy that someone who isn't related with the situation has called me."

"And what is the situation? Pray, do tell me."

"You, out of all the people don't need to know that."

"Oh come on! That just makes me curious. Heal my curious mind. Just tell me and do something kind."

"Don't ever try rhyming again."

"I'll take my chances. Now tell me."

"..."

"Stranger? You still there?"

"I may or may not have accidentally pulled down the most popular guy's pants at school today in the middle of the hallway."

"..."

"..."

"What?"

"..."

"..."

"Stop laughing! This is not funny. I'm actually at a 'live or die' situation here."

"How the fuck did you manage to do that anyway?"

"I'll spare you with the details. But let's just say he was wearing mickey mouse boxers and now he hates me and has sworn to make my life a living hell along with his side female dog. I'm totally ruined."

"Want me to save you princess?"

"Why do I feel like you're smirking right now and that your ego just got big as Asia?"

"Because whatever you are feeling is happening right now? But I am capable of being someone's knight in sh-"

"Don't even go there."

"-ining armour."

"And you said it. But no thanks. I'm perfectly fine on my own. Besides, you're still a stranger. You don't even know my name."

"What's your name?"

"..."

"Just t-"

*beeps*

"Did you just hang up on me?"