dress codes

Ok so this is something many people are mad about. And I understand somethings really shouldn't be worn to school but seriously some of this crap is stupid. Like at my school the teachers say "If you don't want to see your teacher wearing it don't wear it" and to be honest there's some things I really would not like to see my teachers wearing. But something like speghetti straps (or straps that are less than two fingers) SHOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE! If you wear a strapless bra it would not be violating any other dress code things. This is the part where I talk about how a exist the dress code is, for example bra straps, at any school especially middle school girls would be wearing bras with straps to say that is is distracting to see a tiny strap that shows you wear a bra is completely ubsurd!! My school is stupid about that too, they don't care if they can see your sports bra straps or your Braley te straps but OH NO a ReGuLaR BrA StRaP????? That is so distracting to the learning experience it should be illegal. Also I've seen many stories of girls who could not take important tests or had to miss a lot of classes sitting in the office because one piece of clothing is violating dress code. It's like jail, with fasion police. My school also says that if you have a hole in your jeans above finger tip length than you are extremely distracting and therefore deserve an office referral or have to put on legging underneath them. My friend has gotten dress coded many times for that she has started putting small pieces of paper in the holes so that they don't care. Also it's stupid that they care more about what we wear than our education I mean I undertsnad if the student is wearing shorts with their butt hanging half way out, or If they are wearing a swimsuit or something but don't dress code students for wearing shorts a half inch shorter than your finger tip length. Also the fact that there is a dresscode focased towards girls because they think that boys would be distracted should be offensive for both genders. On one side it says boys have no self control and on the other side it says girls are a distracting object. So after all that ranting I'm sure you agree they're stupid.