the craziest night

*trigger warning this chapter involves rape do not read if it triggers you

Ali welcome home the girls said as Alison got out of her taxi. She had just spent a week in Georgia with her grandmother not just an ordinary week but the first week of summer the girls had to wait for their sleepover. They all had to head home and get ready first. Wilson marched into her home she was still pissed at her mom Jessica dilaurentis for forcing her to go to her grandmothers.
Alison walked into the house and was shocked to see her brother Jason dilaurentis. She was so terrified she knew what he was waiting to do to her. hi Jason she said softly hey Ali he said sternly. Ali suddenly felt her legs go numb as Jason struck her upside the face. Alison fell to the ground her face stung he grabbed her and dragged her up the stairs oh no Alison thought not now please no. Jason threw her on his bed and started tearing at her tank top Alison could not stop crying he pulled it off too quickly and it hurt Alison then he pulled of the rest of her clothes and took of his. Stop Jason Alison pleaded but then she knew he wouldn't so she gave up moments later she grew stiff from pain.

                Hanna's pov
I was the last to walk in the barn  I was excited for this sleepover and the whole summer vacation and the exciting things that would come along this whole entire crazy friendship ride especially with Alison. Then Hanna turned and saw someone dressed in all black watching her creepy she thought