the aftershock

Spencer's pov
Tonight we were going to a party Alison still doesn't remember anything. And I am so happy later when we got to the party Noel started teasing Hanna about her weight and Alison laughed about it which made Hanna upset. Hanna was outside crying hysterically by a tree. Aria was flirting with Noel Khan in a corner and suddenly someone grabbed my mouth and pulled me behind the house I turned around to see Alison. I know what you did to me she calmly stated. Spencer was shocked why haven't you said anything to the others?. I've been waiting to confront you alone what you did was a bitch move Spencer you could've killed me. I'm sorry Ali Spencer practically whispered. Your sorry you better be freaking sorry because I could turn you in and get you arrested. Alison stop it now your going to draw attention. Oh well if you get caught you better learn not to mess with me Spencer I'll let this one slide but if it happens again the police will find out. Alison stormed into the front yard grabbing Hanna as Spencer followed. Alison had a sly smirk staring at high school boy perfection Noel Khan she had just broken his relationship up for aria. Later on the girls were about to leave. When a girl fell down the stairs Noel stood there watching it was his ex girlfriend. Did Noel push her?.