Manchester Attacks

As this is my most popular story I have decided to write this in here.

I understand that many of my readers are from America, Canada and other amazing place but I am from England and I assume you have all heard about the attack at Ariana Grandes concert on the 22nd May 2017 and it is truly heartbreaking.
I live around 2 hours away from Manchester city where Ariana Grandes concert took place, it scares me that the explosion is so close to my home town and only two years ago an attack was on Birmingham City which is also not far from my home town.

Life is precious and I cannot imagine what heartache the families of those who have died must feel.
Please dear reader understand that those who are dead are mostly children/ young girls and please understand that okay yes it may have been a Muslim bomber who caused this but what some people are forgetting is that over 20 taxi drivers took people to safety for free, over 80 ambulances were at the scene, hundreds of police officers came into work to find missing children and dozens of people brought food to those who were stranded and to the hospital staff who worked through out the night to save lives; Some of these people are Muslim so I stand here and proudly say not all Muslims are terrorists!

My prayers go out to the families who are searching for their loved ones, my prayers go out to the families who have lost their loved ones, prayers go out to those who will never forget what has happened but my prayers also go out to Ariana Grande herself because she now feels guilty for what has happened and it is not her fault.

Please pray with me, pray for all our countries to stay safe and well in the future.

United We Stand!