Copyright

||Synopsis||

"You deserve someone who's going to love you with his whole fucking heart and never let you go! You deserve someone who's going to fight for you and defend you until their last goddamn breath!"
-----------------------------------------------------

Emery Hall has been in love with Evan Andrews since the moment she laid eyes on him that fateful day in the fifth grade. Her whole life has been spent pining after him and trying to make him fall in love with her. But when she's not pining after Evan she's studying or helping peer tutor other students.

Aiden Parker, the school's heartthrob star basketball player and school prankster is renowned for his charm and swoon worthy smiles. His spare time is usually spent pulling pranks on his classmates and teachers or using his god-given charm on every girl in the vicinity. You'd expect for him to be on top of the world, with all the girls pouring into his life, but no one knows how he truly feels.

After the two are forced together in an impromptu tutor session and they begin to spend more and more time together there's no denying the electrifying connection between them. Emery begins to fall ever more deeply for Aiden with each passing second. 

So when she's faced with the impossible decision of having to choose between the one boy she's loved all her life, and the boy who's made her feel more alive then she's ever felt ... 

Who will she choose?

||Epigraph||

"Trying to make someone fall in love with you is about as pointless as trying to control who you fall in love with." -Unknown

||Copyright||

Copyright © 2017 by Katy-C

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the author

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Cover Illustration Copyright © 2020 by @msmeliawrites

||Warning||

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

|| Author's Note ||

Hello, all! I'm so excited you all decided to click on my book and check it out! However, I just want to let you all know of some changes that are ongoing. As of today, 7/16/2020, I am currently working on editing this book, so just bare with me if you find any discrepincies throughout the story. I am working diligently to fix this story as much as I can! All chapters that have been edited, will have a note on the top labeled "Edited."

Thank you so much you all! I hope you enjoy the story!