Chapter 4: It Never Ends

Why the fuck is Paige calling his phone? I knew I should have picked up his phone. See, a woman knows what's up when it comes to her man. We just do. I hung up the phone after she said her name. I was just in total shock. I didn't know what to do. Should I tell him I know about him and Paige? Should I just ignore this and be happy for once? What is a girl to do? Deandre called my name waiting for me to get in the shower with him.

"Babe! Zee, what you doing girl? C'mon and get in the shower with me". "Here I come". I held the phone in my hand just thinking to myself for a moment. After a few moments, I threw the phone at the wall and it broke. It made a loud noise which made Deandre stick his head out the shower.

"Zee, what the fuck are you doing". "Get out!". "What?". "I said, get the fuck out. Right now!". He turned the shower off, grabbed his towel, and stepped out the shower with a confused look on his face. "Zee, what's the problem? Why you want me to leave". "D, just get the fuck out. Leave my room!". "I'm not leaving till you tell me what the fuck is your problem. We was just having a good time. Did something happen?". "I'm not going through this with you or with anyone. Everything is always about that bitch Paige. If it's not you, then it's Tre. And if it ain't Tre, it's you. What the fuck!? Why do y'all want me if y'all want to entertain her ass? I honestly don't get it".

D continued to have a confused look on his face. He was so silent and just lost for words. I continued my rant. "It's like, I try so mother fucking hard with you niggas and it gets me nowhere. Why do I even try? Just get out and leave me alone. Save me the trouble and heartbreak. You want to be with someone like Paige then GREAT! Do It! But leave me the fuck alone. You want to play with someone's heart, go find another bitch".

I walked out the room to put some clothes on and escorted him out. He tried to ask questions but a bitch wasn't trying to listen. I'm over these men. They all dogs. All they care about is themselves. I worked way to hard to allow anyone to walk over me. No more of that shit. It's done.

Londyn came home soon after D left. "Hey girl. Ugh, I really hate men sometimes. They act like little ass boys. I mean, I'm in Walmart and this boy...Girl what's wrong? Why you crying," Londyn asked me. "I just found out my boyfriend is cheating on me with his ex". "What the devil? Are you serious?". "Yes". "Aw, Zee it's ok. Really. Come here, don't cry". 

She comforted me for a while and then we started talking about how men weren't shit. It felt great to get some things off my chest. Later that night, I got a call from Tre asking me to come over. I didn't know what he wanted, but for some reason my dumb ass decided to go to his house. When I got there, he had dinner made along with three of my favorite movies ready to watch.

"Tre, what's all this," I asked him. "Listen Zee, if I have to be romantic to win your heart back, then I will. I'm not use to this 'Lovey Dovey' shit, but I can get use to it for you". What Trevor said was good and all, but I needed more. He did a nice gesture, but it wasn't enough for us to get back into a relationship. He might have won him some pussy, but not a title.

"Tre, this is all nice, but we not getting back into a relationship. I need space and time away from men. You all do the same shit and it's annoying". "So, how you gonna get time from men when you dating one now?". "Me and D aren't dating anymore. I cut that off". "Really? See, I knew you missed a nigga". "It wasn't cause of you Tre. I just...I just need some time. I'm going home, but I'll call you. Cool?". "I guess so. What about dinner?". "Give it to Paige".

I walked out after that. I went to my room and just went straight to sleep. I was drained from everything going on. The next day, me and Ken hung out. We went to the movies and out to eat afterwards. She started talking to me about how Ty was buying all these baby books, toys, and clothes. 

"Then, he bought two strollers girl," Ken said. "Two?". "Bitch, yes!". "What y'all need with two strollers?". "Well, after this baby, we thinking about popping out another one". "Another one? Child you need to finish out the semester. Talking about popping out another one". "I am. I have to take my finals early around next month, late November. My baby due in December". "I know. Aren't you excited?". "I actually am Zee. I really am. And girl, all that stuff people say about pregnancy sex". "Oh lord!". "Yep. It's true as a bitch. I mean, shit is bomb. Sometimes I feel like he's hitting my baby's head with his wee-wee though". "I really don't want to hear this conversation".

After a few minutes, Kendra had to get up and use the bathroom. I stayed at my seat eating the appetizers. On her way there, this lady came into the restaurant calling out my name. I looked up as soon as I heard her. It was Paige coming in to talk to me. "Zenia! Zenia!" she yelled. I looked up and rolled my eyes. Meanwhile, Kendra had just sat down to use the bathroom. As soon as her pee was exiting her body, someone's shoes appeared under the stall.

"Um, hello. Someone's in here," She said. She had a confused look on her face wondering why someone was standing at her stall. "Hello, did you hear me? Fuck is wrong with people". She started to grab the tissue to wipe. As she started to wipe, the person opened the door. She looked up in total shock. It was James....