Chapter 8

2 weeks later...

It took me a while to get over the fact that my brother was best friends with my mate but today i was going to visit him and see how his college is.

I was at home packing up some stuff for the weekend, i was so exited to see my brother again! I put my laptop in my bag and some spare clothes. I also put my phone in the depth of my pocket.

I got in the taxi that i was taking and got ready for the hour drive.

-*-

I reached the site within 50 minutes and my excitement was overwhelming! I got out the car grabbing my bag out the boot. I thanked the driver and payed him £20 and a tip of £5.

i walked up toward the big building in front of me. I put my bag on my back and started to check what dorm my brother was in.

Don't waste your time with that! i remember it was dorm 101 which is to the left of the entrance! Tilly piped in.
Thanks Tilly. I replied.

I walked in and took the left to find dorm 102 and then i walked a little further and found dorm 101. I knocked on the door, the excitement growing inside me.

A tall buff bloke walked up to the door.
"Can i help you?" he said in a gruff voice. I could hear tilly laughing inside and i slapped her hard.
"Oh erm... can you tell me where Ryan Callaye is?" I asked the man.

"Oh he's dorm 201. You made a mistake love. Go to the right and you will find it if you keep walking." he told me.
"Thank you." i replied.

I walked away from the almost intimidating man and headed right. I found dorm 201 in no time and i knocked with my fingers crossed.

The door opened and i was embraced into a massive hug from my one and only brother. I hugged him back and he somehow hugged me harder.

"Hey sis." He said in his soft brotherly voice.
"Hey bro." I replied embracing him tighter. My wolf hugged closer to my brother as well, she had missed him.

I went into his dorm and to my surprise he had no dorm mates.
"I have so much to tell you!" we both said at the same time together. I laughed at how in sink we where.

"You go first" i told him.
"You sure?" He asked me confused because i always tell him what's going on.
"Yes!" I said
"Well you have changed a lot" he laughed.

"Well sure i will begin." he told me.
"to cut it short i found my mate!" He screamed at me. Tilly could smell the excitement coming of him "I just don't have the guts to talk to her..." He finished.

I laughed at him. My brother, Scared!! I looked at him in shock.
"I know i know, but she is to beautiful to be mine!" he told me.
"Okay i can help you out." I told him.
"How can you help me?" He asked.
"Well let's just say i found my mate as well and you know him." I told my brother.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Lunar.
"Hi Lunar, yeah, can i talk to Logan?" I told her.

My brother just stared at me in shock.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed at me in shock! "HOW, WHO, WHAT!?" he screamed in shock and happiness.

"Yes hi Logan you wanna talk to Ryan?" i asked my mate, the tingles physically coming out of the phones speakers.