Chapter Fourteen

"Don't mind all those people who say that you should be back to normal in a month or two. Grieving is all part of helping yourself anyway."
― Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I Love You

 I Love You

Seths P.O.V.

Piercing screams jolt me from sleep, jumping up and glancing about, spotting Willow panting on the bed. I leap over the back of the couch before climbing up beside her, and drawing her into me, holding her close. She was drenched in perspiration and tears were streaming down her face. I quietly whispered to her, reassuring that I was here, that I would keep her safe. I glanced over at my clock, seeing it was only 2AM. I began to run my hand over her hair, soothing it down and I held her close with my other arm tightly locked around her. We stayed like that, me whispering to her whilst she sobbed for close to two hours, clinging to me tightly, my shirt was quickly soaked with tears. Once her sobs reduced to sniffles, I let my fingers start to trace circles onto her body, just letting her rest against me. Glancing at the clock again some time later, realising it was now 4:45, I pull away from Willow, looking down at her red puffy face.

"Panda, do you think your able to get up to go wash?" She just clings to me tighter, trying to pull me closer. After a moment, I lightly grip her wrists and pull away from her, sliding her off my lap.

"I'll be back in a sec Panda, I promise." I look into her eyes, but it was too dark to really tell if she was registering what I was saying. Sighing, I stand up and go through to the bathroom, pulling a towel out from the cupboard and setting it over the heater, switching it on before switching the shower on. I walk back into the bedroom, Willow watching me as I step over to my drawers, looking for a plain T shirt. Finding one, I pull it out before stopping in front of Willow, holding the top out for her.

"Can you put this on?" I ask as she looks up at me" I mean, just this, if your comfortable, it would make it easier for your shower?" Willow just blinks her big eyes up at me. Sighing I crouch in front of her, setting the top down beside her. I reach for the hem of her top, looking up to make sure she was alright with this. She looks at me for a moment before lifting her arms. I guess that was her letting me know it was okay to help her. I quickly peel the top up and over her head, keeping my eyes locked onto hers. Once off I lean towards her, reaching round and feeling for her bra clasp. I was incredibly close to her, I could feel my heart racing slightly. Finding the clasp and unhooking it, I slide the straps down her arms, throwing the bra to the floor and grabbing the top, quickly pulling it over her head and helping her get her arms through. Next I unbuttoned her her jeans, hooking my fingers under the waist band. I look up at Willow again, as I began to slowly slide her jeans, and her pants down her legs. Once off, I tugged the top lower to make sure she was covered. I leant forward again, scooping her into my arms and carried her through to the bathroom. I felt her grip on me tightening again as I tried to set her down on the counter beside the sink. Stepping back, I pull off my top, leaving my boxers on for this, I wrap my arms round Willow again, picking her up and turning to the shower. Slipping inside, I let the water run down us as I sit on the built in marble bench, cradling her body close to me. I felt Willow burying her face into me, hands clenching into fists on my chest. Sighing, I reach beside me for some shampoo, squeezing some out into my palm before rubbing it into her hair, making sure to work it into all of her hair. Then I leant forward to allow the water to rinse her hair out, running my fingers through it to help work out the knots. I repeated the process with some conditioner, leaving it to sit a bit longer before rinsing it out.