Chapter Fifty

"Do fairies really have tails? Do they even exist... Like them this place as eternal mystery... A never ending adventure"
―Spoken by Makarov Dreyer in Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail

 A never ending adventure" ―Spoken by Makarov Dreyer in Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail

Epilogue

OneYear Later – Seth P.O.V

Glancing at the clock on the wall for who knows how many times now, I sighed in frustration. I couldn't concentrate on the papers in front of me, no matter how important they are. I just couldn't bring myself to care about some fucking shipments and important clients. They were irrelevant to me right now. There was only one thing on my mind, one person taking up most of my thoughts.

Though, most of the time those thoughts were either happy or inappropriate – god I loved just how inappropriate she could be!

I tapped my pen against the wooden desk, my eyes glued to my laptop screen. Still no word from, well, anyone. I had hoped maybe Jasper or even Grey would have gotten back to me by now.

The ringing of my phone brought me from my mounting worry as I started searching through the scattered papers and files, quickly locating the device and answering, not bothering with checking the ID.

"Hello?" I asked, biting down on my lip.

"Yo dude! Hows it going?" Came the overly cheery greeting from Jasper, as if I hadn't tasked him with something extremely important!

"I swear to what ever deity there is out there if you just phone for no reason at all I will-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Chill! I have something for you, don't worry!" He cut me off, mirth and laughter clear in his tone, only further irking me. Why wasn't he taking this serious? This was his sister after all!

"Well?" I all about growled down the line, leaning back in my office chair and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Well. I honestly have no idea why you put me onto this. I see nothing wrong. She's been acting her same cheery, weird self." I could almost imagine the nonchalant shrug he was most likely giving me. Heaving a deep sigh in an attempt to calm my growing anger, I ground my teeth.

"Seriously? One, it's not weird, your into the same damn stuff -"

"Don't tell her that though dude!" I rolled my eyes. Idiot.

"And two, you've really not noticed the changes in her recently?"

"What changes? I've been spending all my time with her this past week, and aside from her now being suspicious of me, she's been herself. Stressed over photos, stropping about it then baking, then eating said baking and sweets -"

"You've been letting her get away with too many treats, haven't you?" I groaned. It was both an annoyance and arousal. Just the thought of the punishments I could give her sending a jolt straight down to my dick.