• By the Light of the Moon •

Chapter Eleven

"Now that you got this thing back what are you gonna do with it?" I held the beautiful stone in my hands and turned to Bonnie. She had her witchy book open on her lap and looked up at me.

"Right now it's what's binding the sun and moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless" Bonnie says giving me a little bit of hope.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful," Elena says angrily. All I could think about now is Stefan. He was locked in the tomb alone. Well with Katherine the vampire bitch who is trying to get us all killed.

"Maybe. If he finds out" Bonnie says.

"Can't this wait?" I asked. They both looked at me. "Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine, we've got to get him out"

"Stefan wants us to focus on this" Elena says calmly.

"He thinks he's protecting us but he's wrong," I say.

"I'm taking Stefan's side in this one. We are not gonna let you both be used in some creepy sacrifice ritual" Bonnie added.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy walks in looking at us all.

"We aren't arguing about anything" Bonnie packs her things and walks out of my room.

Jeremy looks at me and Elena "what?" We both say at the same time.

"Why are you both on some suicide mission?" He asks. He's worried and that the last thing I want him to be. I don't want him to get hurt because of me or Elena.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt," Elena says sighing.

"Heh, so bringing Klaus the moonstone so you could get both of you killed is okay?" Jeremy scoffs and leaves the room.

I look to Elena and she's looking down at her hands that rested in her lap. I gasped and got up remembering something. I went over to Bonnie's bag and pulled out the moonstone. "Elena look," I said and she looked at my hands and smiled.

"Let's go," she said and we made our way down the stairs only to be stopped by Bonnie holding a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked suspiciously.

"To see Stefan" I quickly said.

"You're lying" Bonnie sighs shaking her head.

"No, I'm not," I said making my downstairs.

(making my way downtown walking fast faces pass now I'm homebound .... ok I had to)

"Oh really?" I stopped and grew impatient "Your lips say one thing but your face is telling me another"

"Are you serious?" Elena said from behind me.

"They took the moonstone" I hear Jermey behind us.

"How did you-?" I furrowed my brows.

"We tested you guys. You both failed" Bonnie said.

"Are we some kind of experiments?" I asked angrily.

Elena sighs "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him" Elena steps down next to me "We can't let that happen," she says facing up to Bonnie.

Bonnie gives up and moves. It surprised me but I walked down with Elena. She opened the front door and looked back but soon stepped out. Well, she tried to. "What the hell?" She says and grunts.

"What's wrong?" I asked and stepped towards the outside putting my hand up but I touched an invisible border. Oh no she didn't. "What did you do?" I looked at Bonnie.