my prediction on whats about to happen

so like tomorrow morning louis will be on GMA and it says he's going to be premiering his new music video for back to you!

wait, what?

back to you isn't even out yet??

the entire fandom is actually kinda really confused rn on what's happening, and i know mostly everyone will be reading this after it all happens. but i wanna tell my prediction on what this is gonna lead up to.

we larries don't believe that louis is actually in a relationship with eleanor.

i think they are going to release back to you tomorrow morning and get a bunch of publicity and views and shit. they'll have enough people viewing what's happening in louis's life.

as you may know, dan wootton posted earlier today that he's gonna ask louis about larry when he interviews him on july 23.

the entire fandom got upset about this because you can't just do that to our sunshine!

so my prediction is during the interview on the 23rd, louis is going to announce that he and eleanor are going to get married.

i think management are doing this now to make larries stop believing, but honestly i'll never stop. we have too much evidence at this point.

that's just what i think is gonna happen.

sorry if this one was a but boring but hey i updated twice in two days :)))

love you!!

-!