Chapter 9: Younger

Hey guys! So, I'm putting this story off hold now because I don't exactly know when my laptop is going to work and I'll be able to publish my other story. So, I'm just going to write this as of now. ;)

Chapter 9: Younger

🍒 Angela 🍒

"Mom, I know, I know. . .but I don't know. . .fine. . .NO!. . .
I'll ask him. . .Yes. . .
Yes. . .okay, I love you and dad!. . .okay. . .bye
. . .yeah. . .bye!"

I sighed, briefly after I put my phone away from my ear.

I jumped, startled as soon as I turned around.

Mason was standing in my doorway supporting his famous smirk. His hands were folded on his chest as he looked at me, intently.

"Yes?" I asked him, warily.

"What, yes?" He was playing innocent.

"What are you doing here?" I narrowed my eyes at him and his smirk widened.

"I'm here to take you." He unfolded his hand and came towards me. He was dressed comfortably in a very t-shirt and a sweatpant.

"Take me where?"

"Did you forget already?" He raised his brows once he saw my confused expression. "We have training."

Training?

Oh, that training.

"I don't want to tra--"

Suddenly, his phone went off. He picked it up without looking at the caller but soon grimaced with what was said behind it.

I stated at him but he just mouthed 'We'll go for training tomorrow' and left the room. I was confused as to what happened but I couldn't ask him. I won't be prying in his business. I'm not one of those curious girls who fight to know everything. I'll just let it be. He'll tell me whenever he wants.

I sighed but happily jumped as I don't have to train.

"YAYYY!!"

ⓂMasonⓂ

"I don't want to tra--"

My phone rang cutting of my cherry and I--wait what? My Cherry. Since, when was she my cherry? Oh my, God, my friends were right. I'm becoming soft.

I picked up the phone still looking at Cherry--don't even ask me why I call her that--and grimaced as soon as I heard what Dylan said.

"Carl has entered our territory."

***

That ba*tard!

He had the audacity to say that. Say that about Angel.

"Carl has entered our territory."