Harlan

10 minuets later...

I parked my car near the entrance, locked it and walked into the airport.

Instantly I heard an announcement, "Will Professor Doctor Rizzoli, come to the main desk where Professor Ixia is waiting for you." Smiling quietly yo myself I walked towards the main desk.

I walked up to the blonde bimbo of a receptionist, and hissed.

"Yes ma'am?" The ditzy girl asked all innocent,

"My name is Professor Doctor Rizzoli and I'm here to pick up Harlan Ixia." I sighed,

"Oh, well he's here." The stupid girl giggled, helping the most beautiful man I'd ever seen in all my years of life.

Harlan stepped out holding four humungous suitcases by their handles.

"Professor Ixia." I smiled instantly taking two of the four largest suitcases if ever seen.

"Doctor Rizzoli, it's such a pleasure to meet you." Harlan smiled in his thick Texan accent.

"Follow my voice Mr Ixia." I sighed as I lead him towards my car, which was surrounded by drooling men.

"Excuse me?!" I shouted at the small crowd of men around my car.

"Yes ma'am?" One of the men asked,

"I would appreciate it if you didn't drool on my car!" I sighed, looking behind me checking that Harlan was properly alright which he was.

"This can't be your car."

"Well it is so would you guys mind and clear off!" I hissed.

"Ye- yes ma'am." The man stuttered scared, the rest of the men cleared off.

"Sorry about that." I apologised as I unlocked the car throwing all of the suitcases in the back, and helping Harlan into shotgun, then finally starting the car and headed off.

"So... what do you teach?" Harlan asked as I headed off towards my house which was luckily very near the school.

"I teach mythology, mostly Greek and Roman, the ones I have a talent for." I smirked,

"You must get teased a lot." Harlan joked,

"Because my name's Medusa?" I asked,

"Yes."

"Well to tell you the truth I got a few mentions in college, well here in fact as I got all do my accomplishments here, I got quite badly bullied in secondary and primary school because I have to constantly wear sunglasses as I have a mutation in my eyes, also having to wear a wig and not being able to attend swimming classes, cause I'm allergic to the chlorine." I sighed,

"Aww, that must of been horrific." Harlan hissed in agreement.

"I sorta know how you feel, I was born like this and cuz where I grew up in Texas there were no blind schools, I had to go to normal schools, the bulling was rather bad, luckily I made friends with the geeks of all the schools I went to, they were nice and helped tutor me in Braille and in physics. If I'm being honest it wasn't that bad." Harlan sighed.

"What about your parents?" I asked,

"Still living and breathing, they're proud and supporting. Like any normal family really, you?"

"My sisters and I were abandoned at birth, left to rot in a temple in Greece, my sisters have a few mutations, so we are essentially special, we grew up all together and we all fight for each other, they're lucky." I smiled sadly.

"That's sad, but at least you're all here still and achieving things." Harlan smiled.

"S'pose so. You got any siblings?"

"Just 3, a brother named Vincent who's a year older than me at 30 he's a cattle rancher with his wife Gail and his two fraternal twins Ella and Danny, and our two younger twin sisters Bella and Dawn. They're both 18 and are still in school. You?"

"My twin sisters Stheno, Euryal. They both are in universities, one is in Michigan doing a sociology degree. And the other is in Dakota teaching fashion and she's quite famous."

"I think I remember Dawn and Bella talking about a famous fashion designer teaching in North Dakota. They've applied to go there for a fashion course."

"Yea, that's my sis. She is a very good teacher apparently." I smiled as I turned the corner into my garage driveway.

"We're here." I smiled happily.

"Great." Harlan smiled.

I turned the gas off and got out of the car.

"Harlan do you need any help?" I asked curiously,

"Yes, as long as I follow your voice I'll be fine." Harlan reassured as he grabbed two of his four cases and followed me into my large house.

"I have a few rooms free so where would you like to be closest to?"

"The quietest part of the house if you don't mind." Harlan sighed.

"Sure that's fine." I smiled leading him to the guest room which is in the woods.