chapter 1

I had just finished packing when my phone vibrated. I quickly pick it up and answered it after seeing who it was.
"Are you ready?" Said the deep voice.
"Yeah I just packed my last bag." I told him.
"Ok I am round the corner from you." So I looked out the window figuring how to get out with my last bag. For the past two days I have been packing my bags and dropping them of but now I need to get out of here with my last bag. I went to the window but then I heard footsteps on the floor coming towards my room. I am so happy I put locks on the door. I then heard thumping on the door.
"Get out here now." He shouted. I got scared.
"Stiles you need to get out know." The first voice said to me. So I grabbed my suitcase and throw it out of the window. I then climbed out just in time because the door got slammed open but I was already on the floor. I grabbed my suitcase and ran down the street to the car that was sat waiting for me. I climbed in to the car and smiled at the man waiting for me.
"Are you ready?" I nodded and he started driving. As we got to the now leaving beacon hill I heard a loud howl in the distance but instead of feeling scared like I usual do I feel safe knowing that I am now away from the pack. I looked at rafael mccall who is my ex best friend Scott's dad. He has been there for everything help me out and getting me away from the pack. He knows about the pack but not everything. He doesn't know the full story of why I am leaving but he knows I need to get out and he wanted to help me.

"Are we still going to Washington

"Are we still going to Washington." He asked.
"If that is ok?" I asked him looking down.
"Of course it is." He told me giving me a soft smile. "I am going to call the police." All I could do was nod and not listen into the conversation. When he finished he then tapped my shoulder.
"Have you phoned your uncle." He asked me.
"No." But I know I had to call him so I got the phone and phoned him.
"This is very special agent tony dinozzo what can I help you with." He said making me smile.
"Uncle ton." I said down the phone feeling a tear slid down. It has been years since I have seen or spoken to him.
"Stiles whats wrong?" I could hear the panic in his voice and I also saw Rafael look at me in concern.
"Can I come and stay with you." I asked.
"Of couse you can. But why?" He asked.
"I cant stay in beacon hill anymore." I told him. "Its dad he started drinking and beating me again." I told him.
"Im so sorry." He said i know he was really sad and about to cry. "Who is bringing you."
"Agent Rafael McCall." I told him.
"He is an fbi agent." Tony said.
"I know." I told him.
"I will see you soon." And with that I hung up. My name is stiles stilinski or should I say stiles dinozzo as that is what I am changing my name to.

Please tell me what you think xx