Chapter 7

"Deucalion" I said. I felt my eyes go wide but when I looked at the others I saw Allison and chris's eyes go wide as well but the others looked confused.
"I see your memory is still good." He said chuckling making his voice go back to normal. "But im not alone."
"Hello stiles." Two other voices said.
"Aiden." Chris said. While Alison said "Ethan."
"Ah I see that the argents are with you now but no matter that doesn't change a thing of anything it makes the game more fun." Deucalion told everyone. I tried to stop shaking but I couldn't.
"I thought you was with Scott." I asked
"We was only with him to get to you." Ethan told me.
"We did plant some idea's in his head though." Aiden said.
"That was fun. Like telling him he can take whatever he wanted." Ethan said. I sucked in a breath to calm myself down.
"Release the guy." I said.
"AHH well you see your time is up so he is not with us." Ethan said
"You mean." I said.
"That he is dead because of you yes." Aiden told me.
"It not his fault." Jackson growled.
"Ahh I see you have a puppy with you but that doesn't matter. You will meet with me and come with us." Deucalion said.
"Hes not going anywhere." Tony said.
"Oh but he will because we have someone else." Deucalion said just then all the screens in the room turned of then back on and sitting there in the chair is.
"Danny." Jackson said sounding the most shocked.
"What? But I thought you liked him." I said confused.
"That was only to get to you." Ethan told me.
"And it worked." I took a breath as I realized what they where talking about.
"What do you mean." Gibbs asked.
"Oh didnt you tell them about when we had you for 2 weeks and the only people who noticed where the argents and Rafael." Deucalion asked. Everyone in the room looked at me but I was looking at the phone my eyes wide in fear.
"What are they talking about?" Tony asked me. But I couldn't speak. "What are you talking about?" There was laughter coming from the phone making me shiver.
"We used danny to take stiles last time and lets just say it was fun." I felt myself shaking at the words that aiden said.
"So here's whats going to happen. Stiles you are going to come with us and then we are leaving." Deucalion told me. "You have 24 hours." But then the camera was on them and there eyes flashed red then it all went dark. I felt my self start to panic.
"Stiles calm down." Chris told me.
"They have danny." I said once I was calm.
"We will save him. But we need to now everything you can tell is about them." Vince said. I started panicking again.
"Call peter." Allison said as she pulled me into her arms.
"Put it on speaker." Gibbs said.
"Yes little hunter." A voice said calming me down a bit.
"Its stiles he's having a panic attack." Chris said.
"Ok stiles I need you to listen to my voice. Ok pup." He said. "Can you say yes."
"Yeah." I said. I saw everyone looking confused but chris and Allison.
"Ok take a deep breath and then breath out slowly." So I did as he told me to. "Ok I want to know what has happened and I want to know NOW." He ordered.
"Deucalion." Was all chris said before we all heard shouting and growling.
"What has he done." A new voice asked.
"Derek." I asked confused. What was he doing with peter.
"He and the twins took danny to get to stiles." Allison said.
"Right we are on our way." Peter said.
"Get two tickets." Derek said.
"Right pup I want you to stay with your uncle and his team. Don't go anywhere alone. And keep a gun with you at all times." Peter said.
"But danny." I said.
"I know pup. We will save him but we need to keep you safe." He said. I heard him take a deep breath. "I think you should tell them about last time." "But."
"I know it scared you but tell them it will help." I said ok "We will see you soon." Then he was gone. Everyone was looking at me.
"so story time." I said trying to be happy but no one was fooled. I sat down on the set and pulled my legs up and hugged my legs resting my chin on my knees. Allison say next to me on the desk taking my hand. Everyone in the room came closer and took seats. I saw tobias and rafe come over and take a seat. "about seven or eight months ago a new family moved in you had the parents Kali and ennis. You then have the twins Aiden and ethan. You also have thier uncle Deucalion. They spent a month just moving in but we also learnt that they spent that month watching me. About a week after they moved in they said there car got stolen so they where at the police station when I went to give him his tea and I meet them. They seemed nice at first. Until we went to school and my 'friends' " putting air quotes around that word." told me to stay away from them because they are dangerous. I backed of a bit but still talked to them. But by doing that I noticed that they where there when ever I went to a shop or driving to the police station. I went and told peter and Derek. The people I just talked to and they got worried about it. So they tried to stay with me. Ethan started hanging out with Danny but Aiden only talked to me or ethan at school. About 3 months after they moved in thats when Aiden and ethan made there first move when I went to the shop I was just getting in the car when I got slammed into the door and spun around I saw them and I was worried. They both kissed me I tried to push them of but it didn't work. Derek turned up with peter. They got them of me. We had a meeting that night with all of our friends to talk about it. At first Scott didn't believe me until Derek and Peter backed me up. But he still didn't care. The next week I stayed away from aiden and ethan I also stayed away from Scott. I went to Danny's with Derek when we got ambushed by all 5 of them. 3 went after Derek while Deucalion and aiden came after me. Danny ran in to his house and got a gun to scare them but it was to late. It didn't take long for Deucalion to pin me to the car. He.... He kissed me and then there was a pain in my neck the last thing I saw was Derek getting knocked out trying to get to me." I stopped and saw everyone looking at me.
" what happened next." vance asked me being the only one able to talk.
" when I woke up I was in a bed room tied up on all four posts. I tried to get out but I couldn't." tears started falling down." Deucalion came in to the room first. He wanted to be the first one."
" the first at what?" Victoria asked.
"to have sex with me." and with that I broke down and was crying.
"was he the only one." tony asked. I shock my head unable to talk.
"you only mentioned 3 on the phone."
"the other 2 died. Deucalion killed ennis and kali died." I said.
"who saved you?" gibbs asked.
"rafe, allison, Chris, Peter and Derek." I said smiling at Chris and allison. " they came after 2 weeks of hunting for me."

I am sooooooo sorry that the update has taken me so long I have just been busy and I will try to do better. Thank you for reading my book. 💙