chapter 6

Me and tony got sent home because it was late and we couldn't trace the phone call and I didn't know who it was. We got up early and went to ncis. Gibbs and the team wanted me there so then they knew I was safe. As I looked around my room I saw some of my clothes missing but I think I might of put them in the wash or left them in the car. I checked my phone and I had a few missed calls and text from the pack. A text from Derek saying 'that he couldn't find my scent and he is getting worried because of it. And that he want me to call him soon' who knew that the sourwolf could be worried about me. Then there was a message from scott 'please come home I NEED you.' That made me shiver. Then there was one from zombiewolf peter 'hope you are safe and ok pup' I smiled at that and sent a quick text saying I was safe and ok. I then got rid of the texts and went to my uncle and left for ncis.

I am sat on tony's desk listening to the team talking about the case when the lift doors opened I looked up and I saw chris and Allison so I ran to them. Allison saw me and ran at me to pulling me into a hug and she started to cry on my shoulder.
"Shhh its ok your safe now." I told her cursing Scott at the moment. She pulled away and got hold of my hand. When I looked up thats when I realized there where others besides chris and Allison. Standing there is Victoria and Jackson. I couldn't help the sob that escaped from my lips. I ran to Victoria and cried into her shoulder. Here is the person I saw as a second mom and she is alive. I looked at her.
"How?" I asked.
"Well after I got poisoned and gerard told me I should kill my self. I spoke to chris because I recorded it and he also told me what his plans where. Chris got me out of there and told everyone that I was died." When she said poisoned I know she is on about the bite. "When I found out what he did I wanted to come back but it wasn't safe. Then I got a call from chris saying you where missing I got scared and came back." I hugged her again not believing she was real but I know now that she is and that Allison and chris will be happy again. I know that gibbs and the others are listening to the talk so I turned to jackson.
"So douche your back." I asked.
"Yeah I am spaz." With that he pulled me into a hug. "Pack." He whispered so only I can hear him. I hugged him tighter. I couldn't help but fell happy. Thats when I heard a cough so I pulled away from him and looked at tony and his team.
"Sorry introduction time. So this is jackson whittemore then you have Allison, chris and Victoria argent." I said pointing to them. "This is agent Leroy jethro Gibbs, agent ziva david, agent Timothy McGee, director vance, Jimmy palmer, Donald Mallard but everyone calls him ducky, you then have abby sciuto who works in the lab. Then you have my uncle tony." I said.
"Wait the jackson who was horrible to you but know is your friend." Tony said.
"Yep." We both said with huge grins on our faces.
"So whats the problem?" Chris said. With that we all went to the desks and we talked about the case.
"Do you have any ideas who it can be." Victoria asked.
"No I have no clue but it must be someone who lived in beacon hill." I said.
"It must be if they have this evidence" gibbs said. Thats when the phone rang. I looked at the clock and realized that it has been nearly 24 hours. Gibbs answered the phone.
"Agent gibbs." He said.
"I want to talk to stiles." The electronic voice said.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"I want you. Like I have told you
Mieczyslaw wilk Stilinski. I WANT YOU." But my breath cought in my thought no one knows my full name but a few people. My eyes widen in shock as I realized who it is.
"Deucalion." I said.

Sorry it took so long to update. 💜💙❤