Epilogue

Five Years Later

The wails of a young toddler kept the entire wing of the castle awake in the middle of the night as two men tried tirelessly to calm the child.

"Shhhh, Papa and Father are here, sweet one. It's okay, you're safe with us, don't be upset." The taller of the two men cooed to the small boy, while the other gently rocked the baby on him arms.

"There there, little Cameron, we will always protect you. Me and Father love you, our little prince." King Raen giggled softly, nuzzling against his young son's cheek. His husband was standing next to him, looking lovingly down on his little family.

As the child stopped his cries and fell asleep against his gentle father, Raen looked up at his husband and smiled. Looking down into his beautiful husband's eyes, Ethan could see the love and pride in Raen's face towards their small son.

The son they had adopted when he was only ten months old was now almost four, and grew more beautiful everyday. Though is had been a chore getting through their son's second year, Raen and Ethan had pulled through together and their love for each other only grew stronger from it.

Celebrating their five year anniversary that year, the royal couple loved each other to no ends, and were loved deeply and respected by their citizens. The two kings were fair and just, as well as handsome and kind to all who deserved it.

Raen and Ethan, no matter how hard the times were, helped everyone who was honest. Their reign in the kingdom marked a new age for the people, where everyone was free to be themselves.

They lived a fulfilling life and loved each other to no end. Their son and his children, and their children, always remembered Raen and Ethan as the rulers who changed the kingdom and eradicated all discrimination and segregation.

So from the simple, misunderstood Lady in Blue to King Raen, Cinderaen finally found his prince charming to sweep him off his feet and save him.

A/N:
So this is the end for real this time. It's so cheeseeeyyy. Forgive me for that ;-; I also couldn't think of a good way to end it, so whatever... As always, hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!
-Syn