Smile

His girl friend never smiled, even just a small crack. Unlike me, the blonde head thought.

She said she didn't know how to smile, properly. At first, Alfred of course didn't believe it, like who on Earth could not know how to smile? But then, the male did regret. Yep, there was one person on this whole planet that couldn't smile, again, properly.

Once, he encouraged her to smile a bit and after being annoyed for more than half an hour, the could-not-smile girl finally agreed to smile. Or, at least that was what she thought it would be like.

"Liên..."

With widen eyes and pale face, Alfred eventually understood her "don't know how to smile, properly" stuff. So damn creepy, that thought just popped up at the very moment he saw her "smile". Even though the American man felt guilty to think her smile was "creepy", he couldn't be helped to have that thought, it... was honestly creepy, but "creepy" might just be a little underestimated.

"Okay Liên, let me help you."

Despite all, Alfred still couldn't not leave her. He tried to help her, little by little, step by step, being (weirdly) patient only for her proper smile.

"Excellent Liên!"

She could smile. It was a small smile but who cared, the blonde one smiled, got her to smile properly was enough for him. If there was something that made Alfred's smile wilder, it might be the feeling of being the one who could teach his beloved girl to smile like that.