A photo

A/N: In Vietnam, there is a could-not-be-understood "trend" amongst parents that they usually take at least one photo of their little child when they just finish bathing, in a bath, being wrapped around by blanket, towels, etc. As you can expect, everyone has their maybe-naked pic and well, it's cute yet still embarrassed when your crews, your friends find out :))).

--

Alfred just wondered if the very black-haired girl sitting nearby ever took any photos of herself. It wasn't something that extraordinary or unusual; however, he had never seen her taking any pictures, or showing him any photos she was in.

Sometimes the American boy did think that Liên has no picture of her-own-self.

"Well, actually she does have one," one of her brother, and also his best friend, Kiku claimed, "but she rarely shows it to anyone."

"Er, why?"

The Japanese boy shook his head then stop to think for a while before continuing speaking.

"Maybe Mei knows the reason...?"

Mei really knew the secret behind the oh-so-mysterious photos. Not waiting any longer to satisfy his long-wait curiosity, Alfred immediately went straight to the main point.

"Can you tell me?"

It was weird that the girl only laughed, and then stared at him, amused. Baffled was the only word that could precisely describe the blond at that time. Did he make a wrong move? Or did his request sound... not right? Or was this "secret" something he should not know? The longer the stare, the more butterflies Alfred could feel in his stomach.

"...Erm..."

When the now-so-awkward boy started to give in, the other suddenly spoke.

"Promise not to laugh or tell her, or else she'll kill both of us, deal?"

The word "deal" did not have a chance to be fully voiced out as the lad's mouth dropped open. Liên definitely would kill him for certain. In the pictures was the little Vietnamese girl, round eyes, chubby cheeks, covered in a fluffy towels, and of course, with mildly naked, if he may say. After that day, the boy had other wonder about his beloved girlfriend, did she manage to find out that he had already seen her "precious" photograph?

Hope not.