The awakening

Announcer: "It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem. We're ready to kick off todays contest with a Bam. Todays game is called Naval Battle. That's right folks we're looking at an exciting scrummage in the sea. The battlefield is a large water bubble, if you get pushed out you lose the match. The last contestant will be declared the winner. However when only two competitors are left inside the battlefield, the special rule comes into play. We call it the 5 minute rule, in this instance if one of the challengers exits the battlefield within the first 5 minutes they will get last place. 

Looks like the challengers are chosen! 

From Lamia Scale: Lady Chelia!"

Chelia: "I won't settle for a draw today! I'm winning this!"

Announcer: "Jenny from Blue Pegasus hits the waves!"

Jenny: "You'll try, but i'll succeed"

Announcer: "From Mermaid Heel it's Law Risley!"

Risley: "Underestimate me, and you'll lose it all"

Announcer: "Also joining the phrase is Juvia from Fairy Tail team B!"

Juvia: "Water and I go Hand-In-Hand, no one will beat me while gray is watching!"

Minerva goes in and says, "Minerva from Sabertooth at your service"

*Crowd cheers*

Announcer: "Would you look at that crowd! Sounds like you've got a fan favorite!

Lastly the Celestial Bod shell from Fairy Tail team A, Lucy!"

Lucy: "I can't lose this one either! I let my friends down the first day, but that won't happen again!"

Announcer: "The scenery doesn't get much better than this folks, each team are a swimsuit clad female challenger to represent them!" 

Announcer #2: "Such beautiful enticing ladies! I can't thank you enough!"

"Hold up. What about me man? I'm here too!"~ Team quatro puppy guy

Announcer: "Ugh. who cares"

"Aww c'mon thats harsh!"~ Team quatro puppy guy

Announcer: "It's a deep sea rumble. Try to stay in the water as long as you can. I hope you're ready ladies because the Naval Battle is about to begin!" 

Natsu: "This is your chance Lucy! Go get em!" 

Gray: "If she uses Aquarius, she can take them all out at once"

Erza: "Lets cheer for her as hard as we can!" 

Wendy: "Right!"

~~Timeskip from everybody's talking~~

*Bong* 

Announcer: "There's the gong. Let the Naval Battle begin!"

Lucy: "Looks like i'm getting the party started this round! Open Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius" 

Aquarius: "Hm"

Chelia: "What the? A spirit"

Minerva: "Hmph"

Risley: "A fellow mermaid huh, This is getting interesting" 

Aquarius: "AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh! This is my domain you brazen bimbos"

Juvia: "My turn, Water Cyclone!"

~~Timeskip to just Lucy and Minerva~~

Announcer: "Only Minerva and Lucy remain, but where did Lucy's celestial spirits go?"