My Mate

Lucy's P.O.V.

Once I said that I transformed back to my regular body and I felt a sudden rush of weakness and pain that I fell out of the water bubble and was going to hit the floor hard until someone catches me into their arms. The only thing I saw before I blacked out was pink hair.

Author's P.O.V.

Lucy was gaining all her memories while she was out in the infirmary. She learned about her parents and growing up in the Dragon Realm and learning Elemental Dragon Slayer magic along with other Elemental Slayer magic. She then remembers how Zeref came into the the dragon realm when she was 7 and attacked everybody with his demons. Before Zeref got to Lucy, her parents put a magical seal on her to seal her powers away until the day she is strong enough to have the seal broken and send her to earthland through a portal. She was dropped off in the heartfilia mansion and Layla wanted to adopt her since she can't have kids. Later on Layla taught her celestial magic. (You know the rest, Layla dies and lucy gets treated badly by her father, she runs away, meets natsu, joins the guild, and now we're at the GMG games). Lucy finally gained all her memories back and her powers were finally unsealed. 

Natsu's P.O.V.

I see Lucy transform back to her regular self, but notice that she looked tired and weak and then she started to fall. I jump off the ledge and start to run to her. I catch her just in time before she hits the ground. She looks at me briefly before she passes out. I run her to the infirmary and lay her down on one of the beds. Wendy then comes in next with the guild member behind her. She comes to the other side of the bed and starts to heal Lucy.Once she healed her she sat down and looked at everybody else. Then someone said, "Did anybody know about this?" 

We all said, "No" 

All of a sudden we hear something breaking and I look at Lucy to see that there's a crack on her right arm then it starts to expand all the way to her chest and even a little bit on her face: (Like this. in the last panel)

Then all of a sudden the cracks start to emit a bright yellow light and when it disappears, I felt a surge of great magical power emit from Lucy's body

Then all of a sudden the cracks start to emit a bright yellow light and when it disappears, I felt a surge of great magical power emit from Lucy's body. When I look at the spot the cracks appeared I see that there is a dragon tattoo on her arm and its wings and tail were moving and then I notice that this dragon has a crown on its head. Then, I hear an, "Mmmm, Where am I?"

I look at Lucy and notice that she is awake. I go up to her and hug her and say, "Luce you're awake!" All of a sudden I feel this connection between us form and this warmth spreads throughout my body and I couldn't help myself but bite Lucy on her neck and I hear my dragon inside me say, "Mine"

I hear Lucy gasps as well as the other guild members and I pull away to see my elemental mark on her neck and I gasp and say, "I don't know what happened Lucy, I'm so sorry I didn't have control over my body. It was like my dragon took control and decided to do that."