Exposed - Lachlan

You and Lachlan were visiting the boys for a couple of weeks. An impromptu holiday, everything was very last minute but you were very excited to be there. You had arrived in the early hours in the morning and for your first real night there you all wanted to go out for dinner.
You and Lachlan were getting ready to go, a few spritzes of perfume, fixing his hair, that kind of thing. When you were finished you looked at each other, smiles on your faces as you walked down the long spiral staircase to the hallway where your shoes and jackets were.
The boys were standing at the door waiting for the Uber to arrive, all of them surprisingly ready on time for once. You went over to get both your shoes, meeting Lachlan in the middle, him holding out your jacket to you.
The boys were standing watching the two of you move about the room, phones and vlog cameras pointed at yous, close whispers saying how cute yous were in real life and how their favourite ship was happening right in front of them. But there were also whispers about how in sync you were with each other and how weird it was to watch.
Simon was narrating his vlogging of you David Attenborough style.
"Here we have what is known as Little Lachy searching for his phone that his mate Y/N is holding."
You didn't hear him talking about yous, getting distracted by a soft giggle that left Lachlan's mouth, him pulling you closer to him and placing a quick kiss to your temple.
"What would I do without you?" he asks, as you hear gagging noises coming from the boys at your affection.
One of the boys gets a notification that the Uber is here and you make your way to Nando's.

You meet Freya, Gee, and a few of the other boys there, happy to see them after being apart for such a long time.
The girls got their phones out, snapchat at the ready and started taking pictures and videos of all of you, captions full of excited emojis that you were reunited once more.
Yous all sat down, Lachlan on one side, Gee on the other.
After the meal was finished you were all sitting around, you talking to Gee about an upcoming holiday the girls all had planned. Lachlan moved his arm so that it was sitting comfortably around your shoulders, playing with a short strand of hair that was laying there. He was gazing at you, not necessarily listening to everything that you were saying but watching you lovingly, seeing the happy smile on your face making one appear on his too.
On the other side of the table, Simon and Lewis were watching him, stupid smirks filling their faces. Simon discreetly got out his phone, placing it so you were both in shot.
"Little Lachy is in love," he said in a teasing voice, zooming in on Lachlan's face.

You all walk out after paying the bill, everyone but you and Lachlan waiting for an Uber to take them back home. You both were excited to explore the city a bit more, a gorgeous view in front of you with the sun setting.
You were walking hand in hand down the steps towards the fence that overlooks the water.
When you got there he wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer into your side.
"I'm really happy we're here." You said to him quietly.
"Me too," he replied, looking down at you to meet your eyes. You smiled up at him sweetly, his hand coming to move your hair behind your ear. His large hands cupped your jaw lightly, leaning in to connect your lips. Your kiss was soft and affectionate, both of you smiling into it, giggles leaving the two of you at just how happy you were in that moment.
The night continued like that, gorgeous landscapes silhouetted by the sunset, regular kisses, and both of you being so busy that you don't check your phones until you got back to the house.

As soon as you got near the house, connecting to the boys' WIFI you began to feel your phones vibrating with notifications from Twitter, WhatsApp, imessage etc.
When you get into the hall you begin to check them, messages from Gee saying that she was really really sorry, a few messages from the boys saying that you need to check Twitter. As soon as you got on there you could see what had happened.
You clicked on the video that was there, it showing you and Lachlan standing beside the fence, Gee capturing your kiss that the fans had so badly wanted to see for years.
After his fans had known of your relationship, Lachlan had slowly been bringing you into his videos, seeing you walk about in the background of a few, being in little clips of his vlogs and then eventually he did full length videos with you. Yous had teased them here and there, in Q&A's asking you to kiss the camera always cut out before you did, or the camera wasn't angled right for them to see it or someone covered the lens. It was something that you wanted to keep personal, although it was something small, it was something that you had to yourselves. Being online meant that everything was broadcast to the world and you wanted to keep your physical relationship private.
You and Lachlan shared a look, him obviously seeing the video too. You both walked up the stairs in silence, hearing the boys shout and scream as they recorded videos.
You both begin to get changed into your pyjamas, you texting back Gee that it was okay and she doesn't need to worry, it was a mistake.
You collapse onto the soft sheets, Lachlan grabbing you by the waist and pressing lots of kisses to your face, your forehead, your cheeks, your nose. There were also some long, drawn out kisses, lips moving slowly in sync with each other, his large hands gripping your waist and moving your shirt up slightly to expose the skin on your waist, little circles being drawn there with his thumbs.
A small giggle leaves your mouth as his hands begin to tickle your sides, him only giving up when you kiss him a few more times. He then moves so his head is snuggled into the crook of your neck, him lying comfortably with your arms wrapped around his back, your hands rubbing slowly up and down it.
"Are you okay?" he asks quietly.
"Yeah I'm alight, they were bound to see it some time." You replied, moving your head so you could place a kiss to the top of his head.
He sits up to put your phones on charge, you getting more comfortable on the fluffy bed.
He sits beside you, gazing down at how angelic you looked in the soft lighting.
"You look so comfy and cuddle-able," he said suddenly, a smile making its way onto your lips.
He playfully jumps on top of you, the two of you rolling about a bit until he keeps you still, you straddling his hips innocently, somewhat out of breath from the rolling and tickling.
You smiled, looking away from his gaze.
He reaches up a hand to tilt your head up so that your eyes meet, a cheeky grin covering his face.

"I know I've kissed you like, ten times, but just like another ten, please?"