Tease - Simon Minter (Smut)

Collab with Whateverbabeslove

You didn't know what to expect, arriving at the Sidemen house ready to go to the club.

You wouldn't say you were dressed to impress, but you definitely wanted to make an impression on Simon. You were wearing tight black jeans that made your ass look great with a plain white crop top that really made your boobs stand out.
You had been friends with the Sidemen for around 2 years now. It was innocent at first until Simon started making moves on you which ended up with you lying naked in his bed. You'd been friends with benefits with Simon for about 4 months now.
It had been a while since the last time you spent time with him alone. You'd had no sexual contact with him for about 2 weeks, and to say you missed it was an understatement.
"You look nice," Simon told you as you sat on his bed.
When you arrived at the house he answered the door, not ready to go out so you decided that you would sit in his room and wait for him to get ready.
"Nice?"
"Fuckable," he smirked laughing at you, changing from a sidemen shirt into a plain black t-shirt matched with black jeans. Simon always looked hot in all black.
"Ah, so do you." You stood up and walked over to him, his hands immediately gripping your waist, pulling you towards him while your hands wrapped behind his neck.
"Well I'm glad we are on the same page here" he spoke before kissing you, pulling you closer to him before letting his hands slide down to squeeze your ass making you gasp and laugh into the kiss. Before pulling away from him and his grip and going back to sit on the bed.
"Cheeky."
"Well it's been a while babe," he walked towards you, sitting next to you on the bed. He moved your hair to the side and placed a few kisses on your neck before staying in one placing and sucking lightly.
"I know, but we are going out remember? Or has that slipped your mind?" You asked, laughing as he pulled away.
"Of course it hasn't, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind us staying back."
"But I've got all dressed up for the club now, I'm not staying behind. I'm going babe." You stood up, walking towards the door, hearing him get up behind you.
He spun you around before you could open the door, pinning you against it by your waist.
"Fine," he whispered, so close that you could feel his breath, hot against your neck, "but I hope that means you're coming back with me later, because I don't know how much longer I can wait."
With that, he left the room. Leaving you leaning against the door, breathing heavily.

Once you sorted yourself out, you went downstairs to be greeted by the others.
"Ready to go?" Josh asked and you nodded, walking outside, and getting into the uber.
Simon was facing you, not taking his eyes off you for the majority of the ride, completely zoned out from anyone else. You couldn't tell if he was focused more on your face or your boobs.
He was turned on. You were killing him and you didn't even know it.
When you arrived at the house he wanted to just take you then and there, but he couldn't. So here he was, in an uber with his friends and you sitting across from him, your boobs standing out because of your crop top. Frankly, he couldn't wait for the night to be over so he could take you back to his and finally have his way with you.

Arriving at the club, you all got drinks and sat down at a table, chatting away about the nonsense going on in your lives until Freya dragged you and Sarah up to dance. So, you danced for a while, moving your hips to the beat of the music, not really paying any attention to any of your surroundings.
Simon sat watching you intensely, he began to think you were teasing him on purpose although he wasn't too sure, his thoughts were dragging off. He couldn't help it, he was in too deep of a thought for anything to distract him, well other than CalFreezy shouting in his face.
"YO SIMON YOU GOOD BRO?"
He barely heard any of it though.
"Sorry what?" He asked back.
"I said you good bro? You seem really zoned out."
"I'm fine," he spoke, his gaze still on you.
Cal followed Simons eyes and saw you. Smirking, he looked towards Simon.
"Y/N, yeahhhhhhhh," he spoke laughing, extending the yeah just showing how intoxicated he really was.
"What you mean?" Simon asked, his gaze finally leaving you and landing on Cal.
"I am not going to pretend I didn't see you gawking at her not even 2 minutes ago. I can hook you up if you want? Maybe she'll go home with you tonight." he said laughing at his own words.
Simon laughed with him, for a different reason though. He appreciated his friend trying to help but he already knew you'd end up in his bed either way.
"When the girls come back I'll hook you up with something bro," Cal said once again to Simon who was laughing and shaking his head at his words.