Part 1: Where it all began.

I don't want to rush this story and make lots of mistakes like I did in the previous one. So please bear with me cause you will be receiving shorts chapters. Here is the first chapter enjoy.

Part 1:  Where it all began.

Yash was waiting at the alter for Aarti, while he was busy thinking of ways to make her pay for ruining and complicating his beautiful life.  " God were did  father found that elf. Once I get the chance am getting rid of her in a flash. "  Yash self thought's were broken when the main door of the temple flew open and Aarti walked in the temple like she was Royalty. She made her way towards Yash who stood at the alter looking at her with a scoff. The priest started to the ceremony.  

" We are guarded here in holy buhu buhu buhu. ( the priest said what was needed to get two people married ),. Do you Yash Scindhiya take Aarti Balla has your lawful wife to heaven to hold until death do you apart. "  Yash wanted to get this over and done. " I do. "  The priest turned to Aarti who was biting her lips.  " Do you Aarti Balla take Yash Scindhiya has your lawful wedded husband to heaven to hold until death do you apart. " ( I know nothing about marriage ceremonies guys. If the vows are wrong Ooh well forgive me please. )

 Aarti froze " (st)  I'm I doing the right thing by marrying Yash. The man who doesn't love me, who love someone else. He made it clear he doesn't want me in his beautiful perfect life. Its uncle SjP wish I marry Yash. Ooh well you have to suck it up Yash am becoming your wife. 

Yash " (st) I hope she won't have cold feet's at the last minutes and embarrass me even more. Am embarrass already for marry an ugly wife like her. My image doesn't need more an embarrassment. God think about all the headlines of gossip magazines will say about me if am left at the alter. The grate Greek god Yash Scindhiya was left at the alter after all he is not invisible has he thought he was. Yash thoughts were broken by the priest when he repeated the same question again. " I do. "

 The preist looked at Aarti doubtfully before he spoke to her. "  Are you sure child ". Aarti " frowned. " Yeah am sure. "

" Okay child. If the is anyone against this two getting married speak up or hold your peace. No one spoke. It seem no one object this reunion. So by the power invested in me from the man above I pronounce you husband and wife's. You may kiss the bride. "

Aarti's eye's went wide " ( st) Holy bananas I forgot about the part were I get to kiss his M shape delicious pink juicy yummy lips. God please don't wake me up from this dream. Even Chris Brown said don't wake me up on his song.

Yash moved closely to Aarti and whispered in her ear. You going to pay for ruining my perfect life mark my words. And you will pay also for this kiss.

Aarti's expression was like bring it on you ass I accept your challenge. Yash passionately kissed Aarti for the show. Everyone clapped while Arpita and G3 were fuming.

***** Please don't forget to vote *****

All rights reserved.

God bless you all.

Please tell me what do you think about this chapter.

Love BM. ❤.