Part 3: The real Aarti is revealed.

Hi guys here is another short update from me. I hope you will all like it enjoy. Please let me know what do you think about this update.

The real Aarti is revealed.

AarYa completed all the welcoming rituals of a new bride. Yash carried Aarti to his room whic turned into their bedroom. Aarti didn't look at Yash but he kept on looking at Aarti while thinking how unlucky he became for not marrying the love of his life but instead he married an ugly woman who was bipolar. ( Arpita is not the love of his life. )

A penny for your thoughts.

Huh.

Put me down now. I know you have abs in all right places but I don't like staying in your arms any longer you can put me down.

God this girl know how to pop my ego Agrh.

Put me down.

Fine. Its not like carrying you anyway.

What ever. Put me down Mr. You stink.

What.

You smell like a death fish. Yuck.

This is going to be one hell of a rollercoaster marriage life ride.

You got that right.

Shut up.  Yash showed Aarti around their bedroom. Where is the closest, bathroom and etc. He also told her he doesn't like snobs. He want his room in perfect condition.

Clean freak.

Did you say something.

No.

That's strange because it sounded like you just cursed me..

Should I use the bathroom first or you will use it first.

I will use it first.

Hmm.

God this girl behaves like she's perfect while she's not. I can point out few thinks that makes her imperfect. 1 She has no swag 2: She's ugly 3: She not my type. Have you seen me am the most handsomest man in the universe. My doll is the only perfect woman in my life. Not even Arpita is anything compare to my doll. She just a stress reliever. A good quick fuck nothing more.

Are going to use the bathroom first or are going to stand there like a monkey that lost it's banana.

Yash a angrily went the washroom to shower. While cursing Aarti in his head. Aarti chuckled once Yash was out of the room.

*************** Please don't forget to vote and review *******************

All rights reserved.

God bless you all.

Love BM. ❤