Chapter 14-Camp [Part Two]

you are like the fireflies that light up my way

You stared at him, startled.

"Oppa, don't do that~" you squealed.

"Wae?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Because I might go crazy." You replied. He blushed and grinned broadly while he hugged you even tighter.

He placed his chin on your shoulder. You could feel his breath and the sweet scent of his cologne. There, you felt as if the world was at peace.

"Ommo. Look!!" you shouted as you pointed at a firefly.

"So pretty~" Jimin oppa replied.

"You know you're just like the firefly. You shine to guide my way." you said.
He hugged you even tighter and gave you a peck on your cheeks.

"Y/N ah. Let's go." Jimin oppa said.

"Where?" You asked.

"Back to sleep. We better not get busted." Jimin oppa replied.

You nodded and went back to your tent. You went in first just in case there was any misunderstanding. Little did you know someone was watching after all...

[The Next Day]

"Mr Park, can you come here for a bit?"your discipline master said. He went there immediately. Your discipline master had a serious face on which looked insanely scary. What did jimin oppa do wrong?

You saw jimin oppa nod his head with an anxious look on his face while he fidget with his fingers. They looked like they were having a real serious talk. You were really curious so you pretended to walk past and find out.

"May I go to the toilet?" You asked your Homeroom teacher. He agreed. You purposely walked around them and heard your discipline master say,"You know that you should keep the boundaries of a student and a teacher right?"

Your heart was palpitating wildly. He found out? But no one was watching right? Does it mean that Jimin oppa might be fired? No, please no! You quickly walked to the toilet. You locked the door and you found yourself crying.

"Why? Why is life so cruel to me?" You muttered to yourself as you sobbed heavily. You were in the toilet for about 10 minutes until you heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N ! Gwaenchanna?" A female voice asked. It sounded like ms Lee 's. You tried to cover up the fact that you were crying.

"Yes , I just have a stomachache. Don't worry." You replied.

"If something is wrong please come out. We will inform your parents to send you home."she said. My parents? Where are they?

You finished crying and went out. Jimin oppa looked a bit worried of you. But when you went out he did not talk to you at all. He became very cold to you and you felt really afraid.

It was time to pack up your things. This experience was one that you would never forget, so many things had happened in two days. You'd never expected it to all happen.

[At home]

Your phone kept buzzing. It was flooding with text messages from Jimin oppa.

"Y/N ah. Are you at home?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Why aren't you replying?"

You replied ,"I'm home. I was showering just now."

Then he sent a message again,"Is it okay for me to go your house now?"

You replied ,"Okay."

What was so urgent that he needed to see you right now. You quickly changed from your Pajamas into presentable clothes- a hoodie and jeans.

You opened the door and you saw Jimin oppa with a worried face. He pulled you into s tight embrace as soon as he saw you.

"Y/N ah. Promise me whatever that happens you won't leave me."he said. His heart was beating really fast,faster than usual. You calmed him down by patting his back and promising him.

"I am leaving this school, Y/N ah." Jimin oppa said. Tears started streaming down your face despite the fact that you already knew what had happened. He hugged you even tighter. You sobbed silently, not wanting him to notice. His embrace felt secure but at the same time , it felt lonely.

"What are you going to do if you are leaving?"you asked, trying to calm yourself down.

"I found a job in Busan. I am leaving on Monday."he said.(It was a Saturday )

"You told me not to leave you and look who is leaving now."you said as you sobbed again.

"Y/N ah. Promise me that you would study well and get into Seoul University."Jimin oppa said.

"I hate you."you muttered under your breath.

"You can't , you already promised me."he said.

After a few moments, you became to agree to what he said. Well, it's not like he went to another end of the Earth.

"Y/N ah. Let's go somewhere."Jimin oppa suggested. You nodded. You got into his car and tried something you always wanted to try,not knowing how to buckle your seatbelt. It was always a sweet scene in the drama and you wished for Jimin oppa to do it for you also.

You reenacted the scene and found Jimin oppa chuckling at you. He then came towards you and helped you buckle your seatbelt. You stared at his mesmerising eyes. How you wished you could be with him like this Everyday.

He brought you to the same place again. The beach. But this time it had a different feeling. The dark sea. It looked lonely.

"Y/N ah. You truly love me right?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Yes. I had always loved you."you assured him. He pulled you into another hug. Tears were already streaming down his face. You could feel teardrops dropping on your shoulders.

"Y/N, mianhae. It's all my fault for not protecting you."he said softly. You gently stroked his hair , telling him it was alright and it was not his fault.

"Oppa, you know you protected me from the start?"You asked.

"You didn't let me get expelled but left the school for me."you said.

"You always protected me, in every aspect. The destiny is jealous of us. The universe has moved on our behalf. Because you love me and I love you. You are my angel, my love , saving me."you added.

"Gumawo. Y/N ah."Jimin oppa said as he hugged you tighter and kissed your forehead. How much you loved him could never be explained, you just loved him so much. Because since the creation of the universe, everything was destined.

(A/N: sorry if I took a Long time hehe. But hope you liked it. Please stream Serendipity and sorry if the last part was really cheesy. I listened to the song while watching this hehe. Thank you for 15k reads also!!