Chapter 15 (end)

(A/N:not going to write about sending him off. I might cry)

[5 years later]

You got a job in busan. Its been a long time since you saw Jimin. You guys did talk ,but it was seldom. You got into Seoul University and became a researcher.

And as for Jiyeon, you guys got back together. She ignored you because she accidentally told everyone that you had no family. You forgave her but your friendship wasn't as close as before. Your class had also given you a sincere apology for how they treated you.

You felt like everything came back to usual again ,except for the fact that Jimin oppa was gone.

"Welcome to our research lab. You will be paired with a senior. I will bring you to him."your boss said.

He brought you to the research lab. You looked around. It was really big and clean. Just like the ones you saw in a movie.

"Jimin Sshi! Our new employee is here!"he shouted.

Your eyes widened. You felt a tingle which traveled down your spine. Jimin? Park Jimin? Chimchim?

"Y/N sshi. Welcome to our company. I am honoured to be working with you for the rest of my work life."Jimin oppa welcomed you.

"Thank you. I am also honoured to have you as my boss ."you said with an smile.

[Lunch]

"Omo. Oppa why are you here?"you asked.

"to work?"he replied.

"I guess you love me so much that you even applied for the same job as me." He added.

You pouted.Jimin oppa then dragged you to a space where no one was there. You looked at him with a confused expression on your face.

"Y/N ah. I missed you. I missed you so much that I had many sleepless night. I didnt know what to do. I was just missing you. The pictures of me and you always reminded me of you. "Jimin oppa said.

You buried your face into his chest. You missed his scent. You missed the feeling. You felt like you were safe in his arms. Like the world could not harm you anymore.

Jimin oppa slowly stroked your hair and kissed your forehead. You decided to be naughty and gave a quick peck on his lips. He pouted cutely at you as you started running away from him and started chasing you around the empty room.

"Remember we did this when you were in high school?"Jimin oppa said.

"That attitude of yours still hasn't changed."he added.

You gave him a teasing smile as you two started playing catching again. You started to slow down as you wanted him to catch you.

You felt a backhug from behind. Jimin oppa whispered into your ear,"I caught you. The thief who stole my heart."

"Then you're the police who caught my heart."you said cheesily.

"I'm having goosebumps."Jimin oppa teased.

"you started it."you said as you sticked your tongue out.

"Just be a good girl will you. Stop messing with your oppa."Jimin oppa said.

"Nope~You are not my oppa anymore remember."you said.

"Then what are you gonna call me?"he asked.

"Drop the honorifics? Yah! Jimin ah!"you said impolitely. Jimin oppa acted like he was mad and you went to squish his cheeks.

"Aww. Dont be mad Jimin ah."you teased again as you poked his squishy cheeks.

"Yah!"he yelled. You silently laugh at him as you went and planted a kiss on his forehead.