Day 300

wARNING THIS IS 1329 Words! SORRY FOR BEING LATE I HOPE THIs makes up.

Hades pov!(Le gasp)
Ok things have been fishy since the solstice, my brothers missing ? Aphrite said it was classified... I don't want my brothers hurt. If anyone gnna hurt them it's me.  The winter solstice is coming up and  I have decided *read forced* to be part of the gifts exchange this year.
I didn't mind much except for the fact that I try to save  my gifts for Persephone. She is my light in life. Nico is too. But I have worked on them just as hard because it's only fair.
Even Demeter gets a good gift because one its fair two she is my sister three don't wanna be mean. so here are le gifts :

(x)Hestia: tea light holder with 2 glass walls In shape of flame with flower design.

(X)Demeter: 12 hand made scented perfumes that smell like different aspects of farming.

(X)Hera: a peacock necklace made out of gold (Up TOP ^^^) with crown and matching ring

(X)Poseidon: a small container with each 6 of the rivers from the underworld.

(x)Zeus: Law and order s.1

(x)Apollo: Stygian Ice and iron arrows

(X)Artemis:  Stygian Ice and iron arrows

(x)Hermes: Invisibility  cloak

(x)Hephaestus:  Embarrassing Hera things (books + Pictures)

(X)Dionysus: wine that's hides him from Menanades and Demigods

(x)Ares: Stygian iron Sword that has Stygian ice tip

(X)Aphrodite: special beauty cream (that she always runs out of)

(x)Athena: History of the underworld v. 1-6 (books and documentary's)

He quickly packed things up, in the required brown wrapping paper. and he shadow traveled to Olympus. they said his brothers would be there just for the solstice.  as everyone put their gifts under the tree witch was labeled In black expo marker that had each gods name on it.he received 13 gifts as everyone did. one by one the Olympians opened up their gifts.

Apollo went first.  it was a tortoise shell with tendons...  Yuck. I'm guessing that was from Hermes. Apollo laughed and shot Hermes a OMG face. the next one was his gift. he seems to like it. Apollo shot a sideways glance at His sister who shook her head. he shrugged and put them in his quiver. as the next gifts went on a manual, arrows, how not to be a man, medicine, vodka (seriously?) and different special arrows. like peacock feathered arrows, Electricity arrows, etc... lets gust say there was a lot of arrows.

Next was Artemis. She opened her first gift witch was mine. she inspected the arrows and  she seemed impressed. Athena shot me a subtle glance witch I would ignore. the next was a silver Windbreaker with the moon and Arrows going through it. she also got makeup ,Arrows, hot chocolate packages , A direct connection to her hunters ,Moon Shine (LIKE REALLY?)  and a whole lot more arrows.

Ares went next. He got a blood red spear, blood stained boots, a new helmet, new war robes, then it was his gift was opened.   he raised and eyebrow, glanced at me for a second  and put it in the pile. he just got  a whole lot of war stuff basically and  a book titled THE ART OF WAR witch he seemed to tear  up at a bit, but I think he may like the fire breathing spear the best. and he also got brandy. Why is Dionysus giving everyone alcohol? well He is god of alcohol.

Athena decided to go next, but basically she got a whole ton of books and weapons. She even got a  owl. I wonder who that was from. she also got whiskey. it all blurred together. Dagger,sword,owl,Sherlock holms, how to crack a joke, cant rember the rest but last she opened mine and She nodded in approval and flipped through it. everybody looked at me. I did  the natural thing- I shrugged. Athena thanked every body.  for some odd reason she took a swig of the whiskey, I dunno maybe she was as bored as I was.

Hephaestus opened mine first and grinned ear to ear a Hermes smile. Well I guess he liked it... but basically he got a lot of tools some that I cant name I know one was a lug wrench, a hammer, screwdrivers, nuts bolts, an immortal fire, beauty cream, miniature fire breathing horses. he looked at those like he got it every year but still appreciated it.

Aphrodite  went next she got a whole lot of makeup and clothes, she grinned evilly with Apollo as she held up some "Killer Mona Heels" and Apollo gasped. she did not get the special beautify cream except from me. she looked at it gratefully as if Uranus had blessed her soul. She also got a How to get a life for  dummies book. I cracked a smile as Artemis just smirked.

Hera was not looking forward to her turn. that much was obvious. but she actually like her gifts. she got a lotus flower perfume, peacock dress, Hair dye that turns your tips green, a basket of pomogrates, a ruby necklace, Free spa passes. Then she came to mine and smiled. I hope she liked it. the other gifts were a simple as peacock feathers.

Poseidon got so many seashells it was funny. he got like a basket made out of she-shells that was holding  a she shell framed photo of his family.  he also got another trident made of glass witch surprised him.  the rest was like that. a whole erurbus full of she shells.  when he came to mine he looked curious as if WTF am I supposed to do with this...?

Dionysus legit just got a whole lot of actual wine magazines grapes. that is literally all he got until he got to mine and shrugged. he got 4 bottles of whiskey,3 of brandy, 5 bottles of wine. he chugged down one bottle of whiskey until Zeus gave him a death stare.

it was my turn. I shifted uncoftorbly in my chair. I opened the first- a guide to hell hounds. the rest blurred .a black bow, sliver arrows, spear, rum, immortal flame, black plague arrows, picture of Persephone, scented candles, bronzer, free makeover slip. I liked them all really- but it was tad bit over whelming, the tingling sensation in my feet , head pounding. but  I thanked them all and sat back down before I could embarrass myself.

Demeter was nest she unwrapped my gist first and was immeadly suspicious. but she smiled and received pictures of Persephone witch I couldn't look he in the face right now, a hoe, new harnesses for her dragons, a guide to plants etc...

Hestia got the best gifts. no doubt about it. she got loads of food, pictures, flame -themed objects books,  a dagger witch she looked at with much uncertainty and cereal ,Lotions ,candles, even a chair, blankets. she is my favorite sister no doubt about it I mean nobody can hate Hestia. when she looked at mine she did her standard thing smile and thanked no one in particular.

Hermes was a prankster. every one knew it, so it was no surprise when he got a lot of pranking materials. not going to even start to name them but someone I guess Apollo got him retro spy gear - oh great Hermes with lasers and MPs. he smiled darkly and rubbed his hands together, he chuckled when he got an invisibility cloak and Apollo smiled in my direction but yeah.

Zues was last to his dismay. he opened mine first and did not reach he just said thanks in a monotone voice witch sorta ticked me off. he got a lot of lightning themed items and so he was I dunno he had a poker face on the whole time with a monotone voice to match. one he finished we announced who gave who who. Demeter seemed surprised.  It was nightfall and I was tired so shadow traveled home and passed out on my bed.