chaos control

[Amy POV]

It was early morning, I had just woken up from my slumber because of someone knocking on my door.

I sighed, got out of bed and walked to the front door.
"Hel-"
"Can't a girl get some shut eye here? What do you need that's more important than sle- oh, hey cream..." I silenced.

Cream had her eyes wide open, kind of shocked I responded to her in that tone.

"I'm so sorry cream, I thought you were the mail man that always confuses my house with my 'neighbors' that live 5 blocks away!"
Cream closed her eyes and giggled.
"Oh Amy, you know that man doesn't get enough rings to do it right."
She teashed.
I smiled at her while I let her come in.

_
"So, what brings you to come so early in the mornin'?" I asked.

Cream sat down on the couch and looked up at me.
"I just wanted to hear your opinion on something, that's all." She answered.

"Ah, what do you need my opinion on?" I told her as I sat down next to her.

"Well, this might sound weird but...."

"But....?" I interrupted.

Cream sighed.
"Since you're a hedgehog, can't you do the chaos control stuff like Mr. Sonic and shadow does?"
She blurred out.

"Me? Do chaos control? Pft, I doubt." I immediately told her without thinking as I crossed my arms.

"I see, hmmm, maybe we can ask Mr. Shadow on how he does it." Cream said with a smile.

"Hmmm, alright, when?"
I told her as I got up from the couch.

"Right now!" She jumped off and ran to the door.

"Right now, right now?" I told her, repeating myself, kind of surprised on how badly she wants to know.

Well, that's cream for you, when she wants an answer, she always gets it, one way or another.

"Yes, please get dressed, Amy."
She smiled brightly.

I can't ever deny her with that smile of hers...

I groan and go change into my regular clothing.

__

"Cream, it's been 3 hours, and we haven't found shadow anywhere!" I told her right off the bat.

"He should be here soon, I did Text him earlier."
[They finally made cell phones in sonics world. That's all I have to say for my Au-]

I sighed.

Waited.

And repeated.

_

Fuash, a sound was heard from close distance.
"Shadow?" Cream said as she turned around and saw him walking towards us.

She hugged him tight as he patted her head.

I ran towards them and stood right beside cream.

"Why did you text me so early, is something the matter?" He asked.

Before cream could answer, I answered for with "yea, she wants her question answered."

Shadow looked at me with a "is that so?" Expression.

I sighed and looked away.

"What's your question, cream?" He asked.

Cream gulped and smiled nervously at him.
"Well, since Amy is a hedgehog, I was wondering if she could do chaos control and teleport places like you do, Mr. Shadow." She answered.

"Amy doing chaos control, you say?"

"Yes."

Shadow looked at me while a drop of sweat ran down through his mouth piece as he had a normal, 'angry' expression.

"We'll see." He said.
Cream yelled in excitement as my eyes widened a little.
"We'll see? Wh-what?" I said.

Shadow came close to me and handed me a green emerald.

"Alright, all you have to do, is say chaos control, but just so you know, you need to say it like you mean it."

"Alright, alright." I said as he walked back towards cream.

_

"On my mark, get ready, set, chaos control!!" Cream yelled.

Shadow tried not to snicker as I look at cream in a funny 'triggered' way.

"Alright, let's do it!"

Shadow and cream nodded while cream giving me full support.

"Chaos.... CONTROL" I yelled as I lifted up the emerald like shadow usually does.

Fwoop
I teleported behind cream.

Creams eyes widen.
"She's gone!" Cream exclaimed.

"No, she's behind you." Shadow told her as he looked at me.

Cream turned around and looked at me.

"You did it, amy!" She yelled as she pushed herself towards me.

"I can't believe it..." I murmured.

I was so shocked, I looked at shadow as he crossed his arms and looked at me.

I smiled at him as sweat ran down my mouth piece.

His eyes widened a small bit as he looked away and he began turning red while looking hesitant to do anything else.

"Thank you Mr. Shadow!" Cream said as she looked at shadow while still hugging me.

He nodded, took the chaos emerald and teleported away.

"Well then." I said.

"Hmmm, I wonder why shadow never tries to smile at anyone." Cream muttered to me.

"Me too.." I responded.

"Oh, well now since you can do Chaos control, do you think you can do a warp and go to the future or so?" Cream asked.

"What are you talking abo- oh.. I think that's crazy talk.."

"Well then... I gotta go, mom is going to wake up in an hour and I want to make her breakfast before she does!" She stops hugging me and bows down.

"Thank you, miss amy, have a good day!" She told me as she ran off while waving 'goodbye'.

I waved back.

"See ya later!"

(I wrote this in sep. The 22, HBD AMY ROSE!)