Haunted house (N)

As I was running through the thick forest I dared not to look back. Before I knew what happened I found myself in a strange house filled with mysterious changing rooms and shadows in every corner.

Waking around I found many rooms, some contained chairs covered in dust and others were just plain empty. Soon I came across a strange closet. As I stood frozen unable to move I stood there staring at it. A few seconds passed and I saw someone walk into it turn and close the door behind him.

Walking towards the closet I pulled open the door only to find it empty except from a few brooms. Continuing my search of the house I turned and walked down the hall I started to see people walking into a strange room with others opening doors on a wall and kicking something.

Going to one of these strange doors I opened it. At first all I could see was a strange conveyor belt. A few seconds passed and a man rolled along the belt with a casual smirk on his face. Suddenly seeing me his smirk turned into a frown and he looked at me worryingly and said.

"Hey honey you okay you look a little pale".

This man was my husband.

With no control over what I was doing I took a small step forwards and kicked him backwards. With a surprised and scared look on his face he fell down the hole. Only just now did I begin to hear people's screams. After a minute I heard his pain filled screams join in.

Still with no control over my body I walked away. My face was emotionless but my heart was shattering. I had just killed an innocent man. Walking over to the closet I saw earlier I walked in and closed the door.

Darkness soon consumed me. Then I woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know many of these dreams are nightmares but I really do have a lot of nightmares. Still I hope you enjoyed it and please vote and keep reading.

Cupcakes out :)