~Chp 1~

Sooooooo, what'd y'all think? I'm tryin be careful around Casey's personality, I don't want to make her seem so depressed so she's open to new possibilities xx tell me what you want to see happen...

Casey Fisher

Go home.
Go home.
Go home.

F*ck you Jamie bloody Bothwell.

Those same two words have been echoing in my head all night and I'd woken up with the sh*ttiest headache. Probably fecking Jamie's fault too.

I shuffled around my kitchen and took a dry snack bar as a binge food.

No use.

I slump onto my soft sofa in despair, sighing to myself.

Well, now that I've quit my job I'm gonna need to get a new one, and fast. Even though there is an alternative other than paying rent. I'd rather not stoop that low just yet. The landlord is a sleeze in the nicest words possible, don't want to pay rent, then 'pleasure' him. I know it's horrible, he told me about it the first time my rent was payed late. I never made that mistake again.

Which means I really need to get a job, I would never go as far as having sex for money butttttt thinking about it, strippers don't need to have sex for money, and they get a load of cash too. It's probably a stupid decision but it could work.

      I rushed to the mirror to study my figure. My boobs are about a B cup but my a$$ is an all natural winner, getting bored and doing squats sure pays off after a while. I rush to the shower and wash my sorry self everywhere.

     I left my hair to dry naturally into tight ringlets and put on a nude bralette with a high waisted blue pair of skinny jeans that complimented my figure. I shoved on my denim jacket and grabbed my purse, slipping on a pair of heels. I stopped by my mirror and put on some lip gloss and mascara, keeping it basic.

In the excitement of it all I locked my door smiling to myself.

"Uh, Casey?" A familiar deep voice echoed in the stair well.

Just the distraction I need right now, especially when I'm trying to get my life back on track. Like oh my f*ck Jamie, I need to go go go to 'jack of spades' like right now.

I sighed and turned round with a scowl.

"what'd you want Jamie" I folded my arms.

"Watch how you speak to me" he growled back. I huffed and spun around about to begin my descent upon the stairs when he spoke again.

"Wait Casey, I'm sorry" his voice softened and I decided to listen.

"Look I have to go to try and get a job interview so walk and talk?" I suggested. He smiled and came down the stairs after me.