~Chp 6~<3

So, Casey's special interrogation,
Intriguing, no? Anyways this chapter does contain
Mature themes and sexual content, once again this
Is my first proper book on wattpad and we're
about to reach half through, thank you for all the love and support
Throughout my journey on wattpad, it means the world to me xxx

So, Casey's special interrogation, Intriguing, no? Anyways this chapter does containMature themes and sexual content, once again thisIs my first proper book on wattpad and we're about to reach half through, thank you for all the love and supportTh...

Casey Fisher

           The moment Jamie walked into the room, I knew I had to tamper into my inner seductress and make him fall deeply into my trap. Make him suffer. Make him want me in the most sinful of ways. Then I'll ease my deserved answers out of him.

"Jamie" I purred smirking at him.

"Casey" He warily said.

"Come here" I patted the bed. I got on all fours and bit my lip looking up at him.

"We about to do this with everyone outside?" He smirked stepping closer.

I nodded. "You got rubber?" I asked.

"Yeah" he went to his bedside table.

    I took his jumper off over my head, I was left with his knee high socks on and my dark blue Lacey thong.

"Holy sh*t baby" Jamie turned around and saw me. His eyes scanned up and down my body. We were hungry for each other. I crawled over to him. Jamie looked down at me as my hands wandered to his belt. I made eye contact with him as I took the belt off and unzipped his jeans. Jamie flung his top across the room and stepped out of his jeans. His hands cupped my cheeks and pushed our bodies together, falling onto the bed.

   I let out a breathy moan. "F*ck me Jamie". Honestly at this point I was through with the interrogation. My body... no, vagina, was calling for Jamie. And what can I say, it ain't my fault.

Jamie let out a primal groan into my ear as his hand pulled down my thong. His other hand squeezed my tit. I moaned loudly in surprise. "Jamie" I breathed. Soon his lips descended upon me, our tongues battling against one another, Jamie eventually winning. Two of Jamie's digits plunged into my weeping p*ssy. "F*ck f*ck f*ck" I moaned as he went faster.

"You ready" He panted.

My moan was the only response needed as he rolled on the condom and readied himself at my entrance. I gave him a brisk nod biting my lip.

"Ah Jamie!" I everything but screamed. He ploughed into me, mercilessly. "F*ck yes"

"You're f*cking amazing Casey" he groaned, f*cking me. Jamie's entire length was now pounding in and out of me, and I loved every Second of it.