008 | Hugs

D E A N

Dean's hugs are always long and usually from behind. He likes to wrap his arms around your waist and rest his chin on your shoulder. Sometimes you two would talk while other times you would just stand there for hours in each others embrace. Hugs usually were comforting for both of you, especially after a rough hunt.

S A M

Hugs with Sam were always sweet. Because he was so much taller than you, it was easy for you just to fall into his chest while he wrapped his arms around you protectively. It was there that you felt the safest.

C A S T I E L

Hugging Cas was different every time. Since you were both still so new to the human world, neither one of you really knew what to do when it came to giving hugs or pretty much anything else romantic. Nevertheless, you two still loved hugging and each time it was a little bit different. Sometimes they would be short side hugs, or other times they would be big bear hugs!

G A B R I E L

You and Gabriel never really hug, unless something is really bother one of you. Hugs to you were a sign of comfort and safety. So when you do need a hug, Gabriel usually is the one to draw you into his chest and kiss your forehead as a sign of his love and understanding.

L U C I F E R

Believe it or not, but Lucifer is actually a huge hugger. He loved taking you into his embrace and just standing there for hours. Luckily, you enjoy hugs too and absolutely love Lucifer's embrace. His hugs always make you feel special to him!

B A L T H A Z A R

When you and Balthazar hug, you warp your legs around his waist and he just holds you close. You absolutely loves these moments!

A D A M

Adam's hugs were always warm and inviting. You usually wrapped you arms around his neck and he'll hold you by your waist. It was your favorite place in the world!

C H A R L I E

Charlie's hugs were always unexpected. She would hug you at the most randomest times, but you always love them. Because she is the taller one, she would wrap her arms around your neck while you would wrap your arms around her waist.

C R O W L E Y

Crowley likes to warp his arms around your waist and pull you close to him. You lean your head on his chest and he puts his head on top of yours and just holds you tight. It makes you feel better during times of hardship.